• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List of Unofficial Events surrounding Podcast Cruise 2.0 (Updated 12/6)

Thank you Todd.:thumbsup2
Now I'm wishing that we didn't have to fly home on Friday. (Missing DATW:mad:)

Updated to include official DIS/DU events

Thank you John, Pete, Kevin and the rest of DU for working with DCL to get us a great schedule.

Updated to include official DIS/DU events

Thank you John, Pete, Kevin and the rest of DU for working with DCL to get us a great schedule.

Woo Hoo!!! :cool1:

Many thanks from Val & I too!

Thanks, Todd for posting the breakfast meet at the Country Inn, Port Canaveral.

How exciting it is too see so many of these mini meets for breakfast....Just think...so many of us have never met before and we are getting together like we are old friends...I think it's wonderful to be a part of such a friendly bunch of folks.....

Thanks, Todd for posting the breakfast meet at the Country Inn, Port Canaveral.

No problemo, señor.

How exciting it is too see so many of these mini meets for breakfast....Just think...so many of us have never met before and we are getting together like we are old friends...I think it's wonderful to be a part of such a friendly bunch of folks.....

That was something that was fantastic about PCC 1.0. We met a lot of each other at the Poly the evening before, but we got a chance to sit and talk with our newest friends over a nice meal before we got onboard the buses.

Updated. Waiting for clarification about group photo. Official event. Credentials required.

Thanks Todd!!
smilies%20(272).gif

I hope cruisers that don't read the cruise threads regularly find this thread and join us!
If you are in WDW on either side of the cruise, please join us! :goodvibes

Todd, I just noticed that you put the after cruise MCO meet on the list...thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter