List of Disney Fans on Twitter

Very cool- I've been adding everyone as they reply- so neat to follow so many Diser's :)

I posted earlier here - I'm @Phanatical.

Just wanted to say that if anyone looks at my profile, you'll see my account is locked. That's because I've unfortunately been dealing with some girls who are quite mean, and I don't want them to be able to view my tweets (I tried blocking them, but they made fake accounts, etc).

So if anyone wants to add me, and you see I'm locked, it's ok! I will accept everyone despite the lock, since I can tell you guys aren't the mean girls! Just random FYI haha

I posted earlier here - I'm @Phanatical.

Just wanted to say that if anyone looks at my profile, you'll see my account is locked. That's because I've unfortunately been dealing with some girls who are quite mean, and I don't want them to be able to view my tweets (I tried blocking them, but they made fake accounts, etc).

So if anyone wants to add me, and you see I'm locked, it's ok! I will accept everyone despite the lock, since I can tell you guys aren't the mean girls! Just random FYI haha

OMG!!! I am so sorry to hear that!! Some folks can be so super mean!!!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter