List of country-wide (and more) Spring Breaks

April 21-April 25 for MOST of NH: Also the last week of February.

I just wanted to say thanks for doing this Belle!!

I had no idea so many primary schools DON't have spring breakl over Easter. I thougth only colleges had a "spring break".

I believe all of Massachusetts is the week of Presidents Day in February and the week of Patriots Day in April. I know that Patriots Day is not celebrated anywhere else, but that day is usually the closest Monday to April 15th. Patriots Day is also the day for the Boston Marathon. We do not follow Easter, however there are many times that Easter is at the same time. We were very fortunate this year, because Easter was so early. But, for next year Easter is on April 20th and spring break will be from April 12th - 20th.

All Chicago Public Schools:

Close at the end of the school day on Friday, April 11, 2003 and reopen on Monday, April 21, 2003.

Swansea and the local area of Southeastern MA are off from Good Friday the 18th to Patriots Day the 28th of April.

Macon, GA - March 31 - April 4, 2003 (March 29 - April 6 if you're counting the surrounding weekends).

Here in Southeastern Kentucky most schools will be out March 17-21. Yes, you guessed it... We're going to Disney World!!!

Carla

March 24-28 is Spring Break for MANY Alabama schools. The Alabama Education Association meets that week, so most schools are out to allow teachers to attend the convention.

Martin County, FL -- April 14-18th.

Lisa

PATSAL-

I live in Lancaster & I our break was decided. April 14 - 25. We had called the school to find this out because we always plan our trips a year in advance. Going next year for 15 days - so excited!!

My sister teachers in Sweet Home & you're right, they are thinking of separating the 2 weeks.

I hope they don't. I love to take 2 weeks in Disney in the Spring & have fun & relax!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter