List of AP discounts?

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
Is there a list of WDW AP discounts anywhere? I'd appreciate any link you can post.

Hmm, isn't that interesting. This CM was super. I was even going to put in a comment card about her. Totally into her job, a real treat to deal with. But it sounds like she was uninformed on this. I'll check at Guest Relations tomorrow. Thanks, Sara.

Yes they gave me a small book like that with mine this summer that had all the discounts listed in it. Have fun Steve!

Hmm, isn't that interesting. This CM was super. I was even going to put in a comment card about her. Totally into her job, a real treat to deal with. But it sounds like she was uninformed on this. I'll check at Guest Relations tomorrow. Thanks, Sara.
Basically 10

I renewed my AP at Disney Springs, that's when I got it. It has a place in the back that the physical ticket can go.

I also got that book when I upgraded. I just got into the habit of asking everyone if they took that discount (along with some other options I had). The list can change without much notice.

I also got that book when I upgraded. I just got into the habit of asking everyone if they took that discount (along with some other options I had). The list can change without much notice.
Agreed with all you said, that's what I used to when I had an AP.

I'd check with another Guest Relations window during the week. I got the book as well in June this year.

Got the book today at Epcot. Disappointed that not only did the Disney Springs CM not give me one, she didn't even know they existed.

I'm also disappointed that the only way to get a magic band with my AP is to order one and have it mailed home, which doesn't help us while we're here now.

Got the book today at Epcot. Disappointed that not only did the Disney Springs CM not give me one, she didn't even know they existed.

I'm also disappointed that the only way to get a magic band with my AP is to order one and have it mailed home, which doesn't help us while we're here now.

Glad you got it! And yes it's frustrating that the CM's aren't all on the same page on a lot of things. Happens so much. Well you could buy one and link it to your account and start using it immediately, but you may not want to have to pay for one knowing you will get a free one later. That does stink! They should just have some there to give new AP folks.

Well you could buy one and link it to your account and start using it immediately, but you may not want to have to pay for one knowing you will get a free one later.
There's no way I'm paying for a Magic Band. Honestly, I don't really have any desire to have one, but if my AP entitles me to get one, then give it to me. Don't make me wait until I get home after my vacation to mail it to me. That partly defeats the purpose.

There's no way I'm paying for a Magic Band. Honestly, I don't really have any desire to have one, but if my AP entitles me to get one, then give it to me. Don't make me wait until I get home after my vacation to mail it to me. That partly defeats the purpose.
Understandable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter