List november adr's here

I made my res online, so if you find out from another CM that this is true, could you post back here so I know to make a different restaurant res?? :) TIA!

I made my res online, so if you find out from another CM that this is true, could you post back here so I know to make a different restaurant res?? :) TIA!

as soon as I find out for sure I will post back here...I even tried calling the rest. itself and left a message not sure if they will get back to me or not. I have tried almost every day in Nov. online and it says not available, so we will see what happens :confused3

as soon as I find out for sure I will post back here...I even tried calling the rest. itself and left a message not sure if they will get back to me or not. I have tried almost every day in Nov. online and it says not available, so we will see what happens :confused3

We are having this same problem. We have never eaten at Cape May and we were really looking forward to trying it - but can't find anything available, or anywhere that says it will be closed.

If you are donig that many TS meals you may want to crunch the numbers on upgrading to the regular DDP. I would think that $10 per person per day would be cheaper than paying OOP for them. You would also get several more credits essentially for free, even it the price difference is close!

REALLY? I am going to check into this! The total of our 3 TS meals is 375.50 + tip, and adding the $10/pp/x7 days is $280. I am going to call right now. Thanks! I need to find out if we can use a sit down meal credit for a CS meal if we choose. We don't like to have a big, long dinner every day, and I've heard it's hard to get in these days due to free dining. Something for us to think about..., but thanks for the tip!! Calling right now!

I wonder if they close it at a certain point in November. My res is for the second Sunday in November but maybe they close it around Thanksgiving?

Made my reservations this a.m.. Here they are

Crystal Palace dinner
Ohana dinner
Tutto Italia dinner
Tusker house breakfast
CRT dinner
LeCellier dinner
Ohana Thanksgiving dinner
Tony's dinner
Ohana breakfast
Plaza dinner

We are having this same problem. We have never eaten at Cape May and we were really looking forward to trying it - but can't find anything available, or anywhere that says it will be closed.

Ok Cape May Cafe actually called me back and said they are not closed and they had alot of open reservations so she was going to look into the problem but in the meantime she gave me a reservation right over the phone for whatever I wanted...we are very excited so those that are having problems I would call the disney dine and if they say they are closed tell them otherwise and if they still give you a problem call the rest. yourself! Thank you Cape May Cafe for calling me back :cool1:

I was able to change my Boma ressie to Sanaa! :banana:
So now its:
11-7 Raglan Road 715
11-8 Coral Reef 1230
11-9 Yak & Yeti 2
11-10 Liberty Tree Tavern 4ish :santa:
11-11 Sanaa 650
11-12 Kidani Village room service!
11-13 Sci fi dine in (don't remember what time)

:yay:

REALLY? I am going to check into this! The total of our 3 TS meals is 375.50 + tip, and adding the $10/pp/x7 days is $280. I am going to call right now. Thanks! I need to find out if we can use a sit down meal credit for a CS meal if we choose. We don't like to have a big, long dinner every day, and I've heard it's hard to get in these days due to free dining. Something for us to think about..., but thanks for the tip!! Calling right now!

you might consider using some of those TS credits for lunches as well. They don't take as long, and are more casual food. We did that last trip b/c we didn't want to burn a lot of time. 4 more TS credits would mean a lot of nice lunches inside out of the weather, whatever it may be in Nov., or you could do a couple of signature restaurants for 2TS if you wanted.

Ok Cape May Cafe actually called me back and said they are not closed and they had alot of open reservations so she was going to look into the problem but in the meantime she gave me a reservation right over the phone for whatever I wanted...we are very excited so those that are having problems I would call the disney dine and if they say they are closed tell them otherwise and if they still give you a problem call the rest. yourself! Thank you Cape May Cafe for calling me back :cool1:

Thanks for the update - that's great they called you back! When I called they said there wasn't anything available so I went back to the online ADR and found that if I needed a table for 2, 5, or 6 there were lots of times available, but nothing for 3 or 4 on the days I checked. We booked 2 tables for 2 (we don't care if we're split-up at this one meal) and will keep checking for a table for 4.

We will be there the 14th to the 23rd and so far I have:

HDDR
50's Prime Time
Boma (our first time)
Crystal Palace
CRT - breakfast
Princess Storybook Breakfast
Garden Grill
Chef Mickeys
Tusker House

Going Nov. 13-15...on DCL 4 night cruise from Nov. 15-19, then back to Disney World from Nov. 19-22!

ADRs:
-Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast!! YAH! Got this for my 3yr DD!
-Chef Mickeys Breakfast
-Crystal Palace dinner
-Le Celier
-Donald's Safari Breakfast (My Fave!)

I think that was it since we won't be at the World long & will be eating good on the cruise! :thumbsup2

Looks like I am not the only one who can't get the system to recognize 90 + 10! I had to call at 7am this morning and got everything I wanted EXCEPT Thanksgiving at Akershus. I booked at Tutto Italia for Thanksgiving, but with 2 princess lovers, I am pretty bummed. Any other suggestions on good places for Thanksgiving (not necessarily princess meals)? I know we could do 1900 Park Fare (not a huge fan of buffet on Thanksgiving) or CRT (don't want to use 2 TS credits), but those options aren't what we are looking for... Thanks!

Were you trying to get the Princess Storybook Breakfast or anytime at Akershus on Thanksgiving Day? We were hoping to go there as well and I don't make ADRs until Thursday. Oh well, Tutto's sounds like a great plan B to me as well.

Going Nov. 13-15...on DCL 4 night cruise from Nov. 15-19, then back to Disney World from Nov. 19-22!

ADRs:
-Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast!! YAH! Got this for my 3yr DD!
-Chef Mickeys Breakfast
-Crystal Palace dinner
-Le Celier
-Donald's Safari Breakfast (My Fave!)

I think that was it since we won't be at the World long & will be eating good on the cruise! :thumbsup2

My plan is to hide out on Castaway behind the post office so I can stay there lol! We will be on the 3 day Wonder after you! Have a great time;)

Going Thanksgiving week, Nov. 20 to 27. Started at 6 am with on-line and now waiting for Group Dining to open up at 7 am.

So far I have:

Whispering Canyon
1900 Park Fare Breakfast
Primetime
Princess Storybook Breakfast
The Wave (adult night out!)

After call to Group dining, got in after about a 2 minute wait and got:
Donald's Safari at Tusker House for 17 people
O'Hana Dinner for 12 people
R&C for Thanksgiving dinner for 19 people
Captain's Grill for 5 people for Thanksgiving lunch (couldn't make Thanksgiving Day reservations on-line)

I am so happy this process is over and we got all of the reservations we wanted at pretty much the times we wanted....:cool1:

We're done! got all the ones we wanted too.
Now before I list them, let me explain (because you're gonna say "Bayou is you crazy??")
  • We're on the DDXP
  • We have TWO count em TWO little girls b-days
  • A 13 year anniversary
  • And my mom, who has never stayed onsite and the only TS she ate at was Tony's back in '77. Top that with this will probly be her last trip to WDW ever, so I want to give her a total experience..
Nov 21
B CRT
L CS
D Tony's

Nov 22
B Akershus
L Chefs de France
D San Angel

Nov 23
B H&V Play n Dine
L Mama melrose
D Hoop Dee Doo

Nov 24
B Tusker House
L Yak & Yeti
D Raglan Road

Nov 25
B 'Ohana
L Sci Fi
D 1900 PF

Nov 26
B Chef Mickey's
L CS
D Boatwright's (TG dinner)

Nov 27
B 1900 PF
L Coral Reef
D Tappen Edo (CP deal)

Nov 28
B Crystal Palace
L CS
D CRT

If I didn't care about taking my daughter on rides and to shows, I'd TOTALLY love your dining plan :lmao: Looks like you got a ton of great reservations!

We are going November 20 - 26. Just got off the phone with member services making some changes to my ressie and thought I would go ahead and try with the ADR's. We got all the ones we wanted (that's the first time that's happened..lol) :banana: Here they are:

Coral Reef
Crystal Palace
Kona
Primetime Cafe
1900 Park Fare
O'Hana breakfast

Made mine this morning and got everything I wanted for our Grand Gathering during the week of Thanksgiving.

Tutto Italia
Sci-Fi Dine In Theater
Biergarten
50's Prime Time Diner
Liberty Tree Tavern
Whispering Canyon Cafe (Thanksgiving)
Chef Mickey's

I'm really excited!

Were you trying to get the Princess Storybook Breakfast or anytime at Akershus on Thanksgiving Day? We were hoping to go there as well and I don't make ADRs until Thursday. Oh well, Tutto's sounds like a great plan B to me as well.

I was trying for dinner... They had a 2:15pm reservation, but that didn't work for us. Good luck getting what you want on Thursday. For all the other days around Thanksgiving, I had great luck getting exactly what I wanted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter