• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List for ToT Inaugural 10miler. Who's going, where ya staying, etc.

I can't believe how close we are!! DH and I are listed as staying at SSR but will actually be at Coronado. Can't wait! :cool1:

Sorry, I have been AWOL. I have updated the list to here (poohbear8)

If someone would like to plan a meet or something I can post. WISH peeps usually will meet up before the race - look for the Lime Green Shirts/hats and afterwords. The start and maybe the finish areas won't have Tents, so it does may it tricky to find a place to meet up. We could do a Group shot afterwards at a location set up ahead of time?

Registered for ToT and staying at the Waldorf Astoria. We (DH and I) still haven't figured out transport but we'll be renting a car.

We are listed at AOA, but instead will be at SSR.

We will only be there for the one night but really hope to meet a few Disers at the race or the Villains bash.:)

Hi!:flower3:

I am running in the 10 mile, my boys are doing the 1 mile. We are staying at BLT, but are waitlisted for BC. I will know if the next few days if our waitlist comes through... Mainly hoping for BC so I don't have to worry about all the back and forth to WWoS.

I am a Galloway method runner. Any others out there doing the Galloway method for the 10 mile?

I can't believe we are only a little over a month out!!:cool1::cheer2:

UpDated to jngwright.

I am doing a modified Galloway as I racewalk also.

I am doing the 10 miler!! I can't wait!!
I live the night races.
Still working on the room. DVC is quite busy this weekend.
Would LOVE to finally meet some of you.

I am signed up for ToT 10 Miler! My friend is running with me and we have run in several 5ks since last spring and 1 10k...we're also signed up for the Food & Wine Half, the Marathon Weekend Half and the Princess Half! We do the Galloway method of 2:1. So excited!

Staying at the Dolphin. Surely there are some other DIS'ers staying there?? Holla.... ;)

DH and I are doing the ToT and then staying for Food and Wine. We're at Boardwalk.

I am doing the 5k AND the 10 miler. I didn't see my name on the 10miler list. Thanks!

Husband and I are doing the 10 miler and staying at ASMo :)

I'm #1251 and will be dressed up like Princess Leia...say hi if you see me!!! :)

I know I am late to the game here but I am doing the 10 miler and staying at All Star Sports. Only gonna be there the one night but its better than nothing!!

Can't wait - getting excited now especially since it will be my first race since Goofy 2011

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter