Linking reservations?

Caitlin Allen

Hakuna Matata
Hi all!

My sister in law and I are going to Disney world with our families in Nov/Dec 2020. We both have the dining plan and would like to do some sit down restaurants together. The problem is that we both have our own vacation packages and there's not an option to link them or add them to our party when making dining reservations. Do we just have to reserve at the same time and hope we get the same time slot or is it possible to combine parties for a few restaurants? We don't want to do this every time and we know we can just walk into counter service restaurants together. I just wanted to know if any of y'all have done something like this.

Thanks in advance ☺️

Your two options would be to get separate reservations at around the same time. When you both check in, you could request tables near each other, just know that it is only a request and they may not be able to accommodate.

The other option would be for one of you to make a single reservation for the whole party that will be dining together. This will ensure you get a table together. When it is time to pay each of you could use credits from your own reservation to pay for your part of the bill (would likely be able to tell the server before ordering as well).

Your vacation packages don't need to be linked to be able to make dining reservations together. Simply book for the correct party size and have them split the check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter