Linking etickets to reservation?

KKB

DIS Veteran
So we bought etickets from a Undercover Tourist; didn't realize that we have to exchange those for tickets onsite...and nonrefundable. Oh, well, it is what it is.

Am I able to link these to our WDW reservations so we can get FPs 60 days out?

(Interesting when I log into MDE, a message says tickets have been added & it somehow knew we had 7 day hoppers--WEIRD??!! Is that good enough? Based on the information UT, I think we are good--it was so seamless!)

Hoping so!
THANKS!

Last edited:
So we bought etickets from a Undercover Tourist;
1. didn't realize that we have to exchange those for tickets onsite...and nonrefundable. Oh, well, it is what it is.

2. Am I able to link these to our WDW reservations so we can get FPs 60 days out?

(Interesting when I log into MDE, a message says tickets have been added & it somehow knew we had 7 day hoppers--WEIRD??!! Is that good enough? Based on the information UT, I think we are good--it was so seamless!)

Hoping so!
THANKS!

1. They are just fine. Hundreds of guests use them.
Since you will be using MagicBands, you will NEVER NEED to pick up the actual "tickets."

2. Absolutely.
It sounds like they are already linked, but I don't know how that happened.
Did you give UT your MDE account info??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter