"lines are temporarily busy"

disneydreamer98

Lifelong Disney Lover
I have been trying to call Disney Dining for almost 1/2 an hour now and keep getting this same recorded message. :confused3 Anybody else having issues?

My confirmation numbers for the ADR's I booked a few weeks ago were never emailed to me. Of course....you can't access your ADR bookings online without your confirmation number. Go figure. If I had my stinkin' confirmation number I wouldn't need to access them! :rolleyes1

I have been trying to call Disney Dining for almost 1/2 an hour now and keep getting this same recorded message. :confused3 Anybody else having issues?

My confirmation numbers for the ADR's I booked a few weeks ago were never emailed to me. Of course....you can't access your ADR bookings online without your confirmation number. Go figure. If I had my stinkin' confirmation number I wouldn't need to access them! :rolleyes1

do you have a vacation package reservation? I was wondering is if your restaurant reservation is tied with you vacation package? Disney just update their website. Now you can access all the dining reservation on there. I didnt have confirmation for my ADR but I was able to look it up on the website.

I dont know about today but yesterday I was on hold for 20 -30 min also. But I did notice a lot of the restaurant I couldnt book yesterday, they have opening space now.

Disney just update their website. Now you can access all the dining reservation on there.

Oh they did?!?! COOL! I did an online survey about a week ago involving questions like this. I'm so happy that they are making the changes! I'm going to go try and pull up with my reservation number right now! Thanks! :thumbsup2

I dont know about today but yesterday I was on hold for 20 -30 min also. But I did notice a lot of the restaurant I couldnt book yesterday, they have opening space now.

I've been waiting longer than that and I haven't even gotten through yet.

Oh they did?!?! COOL! I did an online survey about a week ago involving questions like this. I'm so happy that they are making the changes! I'm going to go try and pull up with my reservation number right now! Thanks! :thumbsup2

Your welcome. I only notice it because I was making a bunch of reservation last night. and the only one I didnt have a confirmation was Cinderella ROyal Table. PPl werent kidding when they say it hard to get a reservation there. LOL :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter