Lindsay and Chris PJ! WP/Italy Isola/AAR...Disneyland Paris Honeymoon added 7-19

Congratulations! Great proposal story and ring!

Another question. When should I book Randy? Should I wait until after I hear from DFTW? I know I can be pencilled in at 12 months, so I figure that I'll book him around then, but what happens if I get bumped or something???:confused:

You can book Randy before you hear from DFTW. You can give him your "tentative date" and confirm with him after Disney confirms. If you do not get the date you want, Randy will transfer your deposit to your new date as long as he is available. Does this make sense?

Lindsay! I am so glad you are back and ENGAGED! How amazing! I can't wait to hear all about your plans! I love your engagement ring and of course the slipper. So fitting...

Thank you!! I was nervous all day. I didn't want him to know that I knew. Hopefully Caryn and Mark decide to wait a little while before they bring a little one or I'll be in the same boat as you! (But Caryn, that would be wonderful if you do bring a little one)

i can bring TIFFANY??????? she'd LOOOOOOVE to come to aunt lindsay's wedding! no kiddies here kiddo, we have some races to run this year. yes dear lindsay, your bridal workout has officially begun...raceS, not one race, more than one...unless you want to be in PAIN all day like i was...
bridal boot camp has begun!!!!

oh, btw-the pink crinnie will be showing up at your front door asap...

Aww Congrats Lindsay!!!The ring is absolutely stunning!!! Your family is so lucky to have 2 disney weddings in 2 years!!! Very cool!!!

How do I update the title of this???

Caryn-No. You cannot bring Tiffany to the wedding. Yes, please send the crinnie along.

Since Tamijoy brought up my something borrowed, I figured I'd list what I have so far:
Something old: My dress, as you know, it was my grandmother's. 54 years old.
Something new: Nothing yet... probably a veil or a tiara, maybe some jewelry
Something borrowed: Caryn's pink crinnie
Something blue: My engagement ring and grandma's blue ring that Carynn wore.

I had a very productive second day of being engaged. I called DFTW last night and I got a call from Joe this afternoon. :woohoo: Joe Rocks!!! He walked me through the whole process of wedding planning and checked to see if my locations are available.

Based upon my conversation with Joe we are probably going to have a 5pm ceremony at the WP and then a heavy cocktail hour type reception with desserts on French Island. I didn't want something like a sit down dinner on the island. I think as long as we have heavy cocktail hour food (like a pasta station etc) we'll be good. And then who doesn't love desserts?!? So far our desserts will be: Cake (duh) Mickey Mouse rice krispies :-)lovestruc love them) and both Dad and Chris have requested ice cream. So I guess we'll be having that.

We knew from the start that we didn't want a DJ. Neither of us are real big dancers (I don't look like this :dance3: when I try to dance...) But we did think that the jazz trio would be cool. I asked Joe about having them. My main question was whether we would have to wait for the park to close to have them. Joe said that the only thing that we couldn't have was amplified music, so the trio should be fine :cloud9: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: I was SOOOO excited!!!

So next I asked Joe the dreaded rain question. His response was "Well for a group your size we usually bring them to LIVING SEAS!!!" Well I immediately told Joe that this wasn't going to be an option as Caryn just had her wedding there. Joe's response to this was "OH, you're CARYN'S SISTER!!!" Yes, Joe. I am. (Caryn, Joe sends his love) So Joe said that he would note that LSS is not an option. (Not that there is anything wrong with LSS, Caryn's wedding was lovely. But we are really trying to be different from her.) He said that American Adventure Parlour should be okay. He also mentioned that Flower and Garden festival would be taking place at this time.

Joe also said that we could come in and meet and do a site visit. So we scheduled an appt for March 21st. (It's Good Friday, I have the day off work) So we'll get to meet Joe and see everything. I'm really excited to have a chance to see where everything will be set up before we actually book everything.

I also place calls to Randy and the Roots (because seriously, Lurky's pictures are SPECTACULAR) I hope that we can run over to their studios and talk and see their work. I am 5 inches taller than Chris so it's important to me that we don't look awkward in our pics. I also want our photographer to do our engagement pictures...

I am going to start looking for BM dresses soon. BM Claudia will be visiting for Spring Break and we have a trip to David's Bridal scheduled.

Thanks again to everyone for all of their well wishes.

Ok, I must be having a blonde moment... because when you said a heavy cocktail hour, I thought you meant you were going to get everyone wasted!!!:lmao: Isn't Joe the best! I loved working with him!

YOUR 5 INCHES TALLER THAN CHRISTOPH??? NO way!!!! :yay: (thats christoph jumping to be taller than you). yes yes .. nehoo ... so, im likin the black with pink idea and yes ill wear pink shoes (for those you who dont know me im a total blue person .. no pink) but yes ill wear pink shoes. I LOVE the idea of finger food and i love even more the mickey rice crispies treats!!!!! good stuff!!!! keep goin lin it will be here before you know it!

i'm only wearing what i want to wear. i'll be posting pics later...

HA HA HA HA HA! i LOVE being a bridesmaidzilla!!!!!

Ok, I must be having a blonde moment... because when you said a heavy cocktail hour, I thought you meant you were going to get everyone wasted!!!:lmao: Isn't Joe the best! I loved working with him!

:rotfl2: :lmao: That had me cracking up!!!

Uh oh, I think Caryn may be starting to iron her wranglers :rotfl:

Not funny Kristen. Not funny. (Actually it was hilarious and I :rotfl2: when I read it, but still)
Let's try not to encourage her bridesmaidzilla behavior.

Maybe I need a pair of :3dglasses

Okay. Stupid question time. I want to make cards that say "Will you be our Ring Bearer" (BM, whatever) but I'm not sure what to say on the inside. Doesn't the "will you be my whatever" go on the outside??? I'm very confused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter