• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Limited room avail 2nd week of May, What's happening?

mickey'sbud

DIS Veteran
We're wanting to make a trip the 2nd week of May. There is very little avail that week on MyDisneyExperience site. What's going on to take up so many rooms? Crowd calendar shows 3-5 level. Any suggestions?

Not sure why but it looks like a lot more availability the week of May 14 than May 7. Did you try calling just in case it's a website glitch?

We're wanting to make a trip the 2nd week of May. There is very little avail that week on MyDisneyExperience site. What's going on to take up so many rooms? Crowd calendar shows 3-5 level. Any suggestions?

The 3 All Star Resorts are fully booked with Cheer Competition participants which then forced guests who wanted to stay at the All Stars to book elsewhere.

We tried to plan a long weekend the first weekend in May and kept running up against just what you''re mentioning. It wasn't that we couldn't find reasonably priced or discounted rooms - we couldn't find rooms!!!
We finally gave it up - moved it back a month.

Also, I don't know if this affects anything, but since I have a college grad and a month-away one - I can tell you that that is 'senior week' for a lot of colleges - maybe some colleges include Disney in their celebrations??

Plus it can be that only one or two nights of the ones you are wanting are truly fully booked. Sometimes I have had to adjust a day or two one way or the other and things open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter