Lido beach Sarasota Florida

mrsboz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of a resort hotel on lido beach where you can walk to Armand circle? We have never been here. I would be interested in hearing ideas of things to do/restaurants to go to. Thank you

Did a quick ck on Tripadvisor. They seem to have lots of info on hotels with reviews and info/pix.
Have a great visit!

We've stayed at the Lido Beach Resort (LOVED IT), the Sandcastle (just liked it) and further down on Longboat Key. All three hotels had shuttles that would take you into St. Armand's.

Lido Beach Resort is about a mile to St. Armands, so not a terrible walk....

We love The Columbia on St. Armands, and Shore Diner is nice, too. I don't do any shopping there, though.

I haven't stayed there, but I considered it, and I believe they're right across the street from the beach. For years, people said they were in dire need of a renovation, but I haven't checked recently so I don't know if they finally got one. You can check Tripadvisor for current info.

Has anyone stayed at the holiday inn or know if it's a good location?

It is a great location! It's only a few steps away from St Armands!

Make sure you check out the Daiquiri Deck restaurant. It's a tradition here, with great views of St Armands on the patio (it's a 2nd story).
Walk over the John Ringling bridge. Such a nice walk and view!
Venezia restaurant is so good!

Enjoy just walking around. There is so much to see up at St. Armands.

If you head to downtown Sarasota, MADE and Blue Rooster are amazing restaurants.

Enjoy your stay! There is so much to do and see.

Thank you guys for your responses. We have never gone to this part of Florida before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter