• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liberty Tree Tavern ADRs

I'm chiming in hoping this thread stays alive lol. Our plans just totally changed and now I'm scrambling to find good ts options for 9!! I called today and they said no reservations were open for our dates yet just in case the refurb isn't done in time

It's so funny that I spoke to someone and they told me reservations were open and that the entire restaurant must be completely booked since it's not showing any availability. And by funny, I mean aggravating that front line CMs do not have the correct information to provide to guests.

I'm also waiting for a mid December dinner reservation. I have been checking a few times a week since ADRs opened at 180 days out.

No luck yet (fingers crossed)

It's so funny that I spoke to someone and they told me reservations were open and that the entire restaurant must be completely booked since it's not showing any availability. And by funny, I mean aggravating that front line CMs do not have the correct information to provide to guests.

1) ssshhhhh.
2) Let's keep this between us, kind of like a secret.
3) Liberty Tree Tavern (INTERNALLY) is posted for a 11/20/2015 opening.
. . . 11:00-3:00pm lunch
. . . 4:00-9:30pm dinner
4) HOWEVER, the CM-staff arrive on 11/15/2015 for re-training and soft-opening
5) No actual dates have been listed for actual guest-service before 11/20.
6) These are not announced, and occur when managers feel the staff is ready for a trial/.
TrustTheScupper:

i believe that's what i said. they were taking reservations, starting on november 20th. whether they have openings is a different story...

1) ssshhhhh.
2) Let's keep this between us, kind of like a secret.
3) Liberty Tree Tavern (INTERNALLY) is posted for a 11/20/2015 opening.
. . . 11:00-3:00pm lunch
. . . 4:00-9:30pm dinner
4) HOWEVER, the CM-staff arrive on 11/15/2015 for re-training and soft-opening
5) No actual dates have been listed for actual guest-service before 11/20.
6) These are not announced, and occur when managers feel the staff is ready for a trial/.
TrustTheScupper:

November 20th is when the restaurant is opening or November 20th is when they are going to start taking ADRS? I've been checking frequently in order to get a lunch for December 12th but it's been showing nothing available for weeks. Thanks.

November 20th is when the restaurant is opening or November 20th is when they are going to start taking ADRS? I've been checking frequently in order to get a lunch for December 12th but it's been showing nothing available for weeks. Thanks.
1) November 20th is the "official" re-open date.
2) November 15th is when CM's report for re-training and a possible soft-opening shortly after.
3) Keep watching when the availability to do an ADR opens.

I just checked and nothing yet for ADR's! I wish they would hurry up, I'm getting tired of stalking multiple times a day! :rotfl:

2) November 15th is when CM's report for re-training and a possible soft-opening shortly after.

Thank you for all the live information you provide, think I will add this to my list of must do's let the stalking begin!

Last edited:
I can't seem to get into reservations this week....at all! The little circle just keeps going round and round! Very frustrating!

Where did you get your info? I could not get a CM to tell me much. We are going to be at WDW 11-11 through 11-19 - I really want to eat here and go figure it would go under construction LOL So does soft opening mean it may open while I am there?!?!!? :D

Where did you get your info?
So does soft opening mean it may open while I am there?!?!!?

1) From the SERVERS who attended the meeting.
. . . they were told of the areas of progress
. . . they were told of the areas of lack of progress
. . . they were told when to be prepared t report for re-training *
2) As for "soft opening" dates, no one knows but WDW.
. . . they schedule such openings on a day-to-day and hour-to-hour basis
. . . they could take walkups from 1:00pm-2:15pm, then 5:05pm-5:37pm
. . . all soft openings are trials and not pre-planned
. . . when things go right, they keep going
. . . when things gone wrong or bog-down, they stop
. . . so, no ADR's for any soft-opening period
3) Soft Openings (in general)
. . . I have seen soft openings start and work so well, the eatery/ride remained open full-time
. . . I have seen soft openings be so shaky, they would start-and-stop several times during the day
. . . soft openings are dependent upon both manpower training/performance and equipment uptime/performance

* Since the rehab closure, they were "deployed" to other locations as SERVERS, and it is time for them to return.

Last edited:
So this is my strategy, should LT open while I'm there. Check everyday directly with the restaurant and try to book within 24 hours of cancelling a prior reservation somewhere else. Who knows....maybe we will get lucky! But....if not....we are happy with what we already have! And, I still can't get into the site!

Still can't get in on my phone or tablet. Tried my older laptop & got in. Was able to get a Wishes Dessert Party adr for our Christmas party night! Now if we can just get a LTT lunch, we'll be all set!

I'm also not-so-patiently waiting to make a couple of ADRs at LTT in early/mid December. I just hope that when they finally do open them, that they won't all be booked before we find out they are open!

I, too, had called a CM a few weeks ago and was told they aren't able to see or book anything in Nov/Dec yet, except for Thanksgiving day.

I was able to get a reservation on Thanksgiving Day in the afternoon. Super happy about that!! I just kept looking. I was able to get that about a month ago. Now, I just need to get my family up and going to get to the park at opening to ensure we are able to get in. I am thinking the park could reach capacity on Thanksgiving Day.

I was able to get a reservation on Thanksgiving Day in the afternoon. Super happy about that!! I just kept looking. I was able to get that about a month ago. Now, I just need to get my family up and going to get to the park at opening to ensure we are able to get in. I am thinking the park could reach capacity on Thanksgiving Day.
Yeah, I've heard about that as well. Not sure exactly how this is managed....do they actually turn people away from a park when it's at capacity...like at the entrance? Suppose you have FP+ for that park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter