• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liberty Tree Menu Is Changing This Week

One comment was that perhaps some sort of AYCTE entree would be available at lunch but perhaps they would still offer most of the rest of the menu as well, perhaps along the lines of Whispering Canyon? :confused3

That would be interesting, perhaps changing the Pilgrims feast to an AYCTE?

One comment was that perhaps some sort of AYCTE entree would be available at lunch but perhaps they would still offer most of the rest of the menu as well, perhaps along the lines of Whispering Canyon? :confused3

I sure hope it doesn't go to a total AYCTE menu, I have a ADR for lunch on our last day, might have to make alternate plans now. AYCTE places are not something we are interested in, its why I gave up my LTT ADR for Thanksgiving day for lunch when I found out it wasnt the lunch menu they were going to serve. :sad2:

We've seen many menu changes over the past 30 years and they are not all for the better. I think those changes come about when a restaurant gets a new executive chef that has a personal whim for what is too often "gourmet" cuisine. I like to think of LTT as more of a traditional menu with hearty meals of pot roast and turkey and not sushi and tacos. I'd still like to get my hands on the genius who switched all the good hot dogs in the parks to those awful chicken dogs.

Ahh, now I know what I did wrong!!! I went there for Dinner instead of Lunch. I read about the Toffee Cake on here and wanted to try it and was bummed it wasn't a dessert at dinner. If we go back I will definitely do lunch over dinner! lol!!!

I just checked and the new menu is up on WDW site. There is an all you can eat option, plus some a la carte items. Toffee cake is safe, as is the salad. Now you can't just order the pilgrim's feast (just the turkey dinner)....grrr!! I don't want the all you can eat!

I'm so glad to see this bc I have an adr there next Sunday!! I'm going to have to check the menu on the app & make sure I still want it!

Despite the disappointment of our most recent meal, we weren't taking Liberty Tree Tavern off the table for us just yet. However, looking at the new menu online, it's probably written itself out of our book. At lunch, I don't want an all-you-care-to-eat type meal. Having a nice portioned turkey platter or pot roast platter was nice. I don't want to pay what I assume will be $30+ bucks for lunch.

Oh, well. And it does appear the salad has changed -- salmon has replaced the chicken -- although I assume it may be possible you can change to chicken as chicken is on the freedom pasta.

Despite the disappointment of our most recent meal, we weren't taking Liberty Tree Tavern off the table for us just yet. However, looking at the new menu online, it's probably written itself out of our book. At lunch, I don't want an all-you-care-to-eat type meal. Having a nice portioned turkey platter or pot roast platter was nice. I don't want to pay what I assume will be $30+ bucks for lunch.

Oh, well. And it does appear the salad has changed -- salmon has replaced the chicken -- although I assume it may be possible you can change to chicken as chicken is on the freedom pasta.

I find it weird that the pot roast is still listed under kid's meal. The pot roast is not what they are calling sliced prime rib in the all you can eat, is it? I really enjoyed the pot roast and wondering if they can make an adult version of it.

1) The MAIN CHANGE is that you an now order the Patriot's Platter.
2) That is the same as the AYCTE dinner meal.
. . . Roasted Turkey Breast,
. . . Sliced Prime Rib,
. . . Carved Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes,
. . . Seasonal Vegetables, Herb Stuffing,
. . . House-made Mac and Cheese
3) The ala carte menu really didn't change.
4) However, much like other eateries, they plan to eventually go to a menu that is the same all day.
. . . less cost
. . . less manpower
. . . less food waste
. . . less wait staff

They removed the Fish and Chips, best on property. We will be cancelling our ADR for December.

Laura

The pot roast is gone from the list of entrees (currently trying to ward of panic attack & hysterical tears). But since it's still on the kids menu & there is a picture of it on their webpage, I'm holding out hope that it's not really gone.

If anyone is there soon, would you post a picture of the menu, so we all know for sure what is available?

if anyone is cancelling a lunch on 12/2 can you please PM me? I just changed my flight and will be in the MK that day, I would love to pick up a lunch even with the new menu! right now all they have is 2:40, I am looking for more in the 12:30-1:30 range. :)

They need to have a veg option, I agree, but anything I would have ordered is still on there :)

for pot roast panickers, they do sometimes leave stuff off of the online menu. When Tiffins first came online I figured there was no way we could go to it because all they had were mickey check type meals, 2 options with some kind of grilled protein and ancient grains my child would not touch... but a while later they added more to the online menu.

3) The ala carte menu really didn't change.

I'm not sure what you're basing this claim on, since people in this thread have identified multiple items that are not on the new menu and another (IIRC) that is still on the menu, but now with a different protein. (Disclaimer: I'm taking the meat eaters' word on changes to those entrees. I only ever paid attention to the veg options---which are not on the new menu.)

I'm not sure what you're basing this claim on, since people in this thread have identified multiple items that are not on the new menu and another (IIRC) that is still on the menu, but now with a different protein. (Disclaimer: I'm taking the meat eaters' word on changes to those entrees. I only ever paid attention to the veg options---which are not on the new menu.)

1) They may have seen something I did not notice.
2) I can only go on the info we were provided.
3) After this gets sorted out in the next few days, we can the exact changes.

And thats and ADR I will now cancel. I dont want AYCTE, I wanted 1 plate of food. Its our last day there, maybe we will just hit up Disney Springs and Homecoming for lunch instead. Very disappointed. :(

My guess is that since they have the kids menu version of Pot Roast, you can probably order an adult size version. I will likely keep the ADR since nothing I want has really changed. I am likely going to get the salad with the toffee cake.

I wonder if one person could order the all-you care to eat while everyone else gets their own meal. I am guessing it would look a lot like the plate at Whispering Canyon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter