• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Liberty Inn Hot Dog Question

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
Can you order a hot dog just plain without all of the stuff on top of it at Liberty Inn? Thinking about picky kid options for post Candlelight Processional dinner :)

Sure can, I do it all the time :) I am a picky adult - everything is plain for me!

Sure can, I do it all the time :) I am a picky adult - everything is plain for me!
Thanks for the quick reply! Only downside is I am guessing this place gets mobbed real quickly after a 5pm CP showing. I have never been here myself always opting for more "interesting" choices but it is challenging satisfying both me and the picky kiddo. I am also doing Morocco at some point, it might be a better choice for post CP.

Thanks for the quick reply! Only downside is I am guessing this place gets mobbed real quickly after a 5pm CP showing. I have never been here myself always opting for more "interesting" choices but it is challenging satisfying both me and the picky kiddo. I am also doing Morocco at some point, it might be a better choice for post CP.

My suggestion? Go to the African Outpost where you can get a simple hot dog with chips and then take that tray to wherever you want to eat yourself (assuming it's counter service). Your child can eat on the way or what until you get to your final destination (assuming it's counter service). If you are having table service, get the hot dog, have your child eat the hot dog before you enter the table service place and all is good.

Are the plain hot dogs a different price? My kids won't even eat bread with hot dogs.
haha mine doesn't either. I let him take it off the bun, I figure he doesn't need more white carbs in his life (not that hot dogs are so healthy either). I've never gotten a break on eating a hot dog without the bun and I'm guessing that you won't get a break for ordering a specialty hot dog plain, it's just a courtesy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter