Let's see your Pics entitled "What The.....???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0354.jpg

I just read through this whole thread :eek: Most of it is really good but I do wish there was a way to skim through the duplicates a little faster.

I was really surprised to find that I was not among the posts. :lmao:

I have lots of "What the ...." photos but many of them would get me flamed to a crisp if I posted them :confused3 so I'll post the more sedate ones.

IMG_1631.jpg

wow...looks like he is about to give birth....was it a boy or a girl?

This child played in this fountain for at least an hour. By the time they left the diaper was really full! :eek:

PICT0202.jpg

I will admit that it was very hot this day ...

IMG_3552.jpg

This child played in this fountain for at least an hour. By the time they left the diaper was really full! :eek:

QUOTE]

Two words: SWIM DIAPER........stat!

Poor child is going to swear off eating soon.

Originally Posted by brack

This needs to be added to the group photo!

Nooooo!!! :scared: :scared: Please nooo!!! :scared1: :scared1: Don't make us look at them again!!!! :eek: :eek: Please please don't put them in the group photo! :worship: :worship:

Either the Board Shorts are hiked up like Erchle or she is hanging way low

IMG_3552.jpg

Hey, at least she's not wearing Crocs!!! jk

What about the other "lady"? Is that her shirt laying across her left arm? Definitely didn't get the "full coverage" size.

QUOTE]

Does Britney know that Grandmama stole her Sunday outfit?

The other gal......just so wrong.......oh the humanity!

they both scared the guy with them so badly.....that his hair turned white. He's only 23 yrs old!!!!

Or,

It's simply Thursday at the local Schwimmbad in Bad Hootersheim

IMG_3552.jpg

This is a WTH picture if I've ever seen one. :scared1: I wonder what is going through that man's head..?? He looks like he's thinking WTH !!???
When we were at WDW in Sept. I saw a security guy tell a girl with a top like this that she had to put her shirt back on. Does Disney have a dress policy? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter