• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Let's discuss memories, TB.

Uhmm..no comment...hahah

& whatever, you voted for yourself! That doesn't even count. ;) lmfao

i shouldnt have temporarily left :( maybe i would have witnessed the saratoga incident since that sounds hilarious!

I also remember being scared of Patti and Shelby cause they were (are?) so opinionated! :goodvibes

Awww! I never meant to intimidate anyone! Sorry? (and I'm still opinionated, I just don't have as much time to spread my thoughts around any more.

Is Patti still here? I haven't seen her around.

pssst...I came back. ;)

LOL why were so many people afraid of shelby??

I wasn't. :confused3 (but apparently I'm also intimidating, though not as much as Shelby...)

What do I remember...

I remember countless posters who aren't here anymore.
I remember political and religious discussion threads that always went on forever.
I remember Saratoga.
I remember the Pokémon troll incident.
I remember three images only in your sig.
I remember the iImagine family.

There's more, I'm sure, I just can't remember them (IRONY).

I was robbed of TB Awards. Billy > Any other choice.

I should've at least been nominated for Best Male and Cutest.

I was robbed of TB Awards. Billy > Any other choice.

I should've at least been nominated for Best Male and Cutest.

Oh sure so you can steal my only awards...I see how it is Bill...lol

How 'bout I give you the "Best Male DISer Ever to Exist Who Also Happens to be Cute" Award?

Wellobviously I would be the right choice for that but people and mean and dont know whats best...lol

Don't call me Bill. Srsly. I've killed for much less.

I'm just sayin' that it's a criminal offense that I wasn't even nominated. Haha.

I remember making three images into one big image so I could have more than one image in my signature. >.>

And this is my first post in literally forever... is it sad that I kinda forgot how to work these things?

can i just say that every day of my life i STILL wish i could use the good vibes smiley in texts

first time posting in YEARS. I bet the new Tb'ers are wondering whats going on!

^totally almost cussed three times right there. I forgot how hard it is to watch the words I use.

can i just say that every day of my life i STILL wish i could use the good vibes smiley in texts

The sad thing about what you just said was I was looking for a "Like" button to click lol

first time posting in YEARS. I bet the new Tb'ers are wondering whats going on!

^totally almost cussed three times right there. I forgot how hard it is to watch the words I use.

This could help you in the long run lol

So my only question is why no reaction? We were on trolls in minutes, what happened to this place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter