• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Less $ but anxiety, more $ but confident??

KMLOVESWDW

DIS VETERAN
I know that no one can answer this question but me!! I have a 8 day compact rental with Alamo for $265. Using codes that I really don't know who they are meant for brings it down to $138. The frugal gal in me says go for the "unknown" codes & cross fingers when leaving airport. The anxiety-ridden gal says pay the $130 more & not worry if things will work out when checking the car out....you've already spent this much on vacation!!! Anyone else in similar situation? Kind of surprized at how high rates are compared to last year & wonder why?

I would use the codes and just be prepared to pay the higher rates if there is a problem when you get there.

I understand your dilema.

I would recommend using any of the codes from http://www.mousesavers.com

I've used various codes from that site every year for the last 5 yrs. without a problem. All the codes given on her site are available to be used by the general public or at least lists the discount affiliation so you know if you qualify.

For instance... I was able to book a car through National using the walmart discount code as well as he $35 off a week coupon (site has link to print coupon) for $165.65 including taxes & fees for Easter week. (Note-had to pickup at Disney Car Care Center to get better rate than the airport.)

Perhaps this method will help put your mind at ease?
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter