• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lesportsac it's a small word edition

murrielgen20

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me which store in downtown Disney they have seen these bags pls?

I would love to grab one when we go in March..
Thanks.

I don't know about purchasing onsite since I am not there yet.
I would be concerned that the stores may not have the print or bag style that you want or that they will sell out.

I ordered my Fancy That Everyday Deluxe off the Lesportsac website back in December when they had a 20% off sale.
They currently have some of the Wondrous Journey bags at a 25% discount but some of the styles are selling out.

I have not seen the new spring prints for sale yet, just the previews showing what they look like.

Disney Store website has some of the Fancy That print in a few styles.
They also have a new Mickey & Minnie Lesportsac print in a few styles. These do not appear to be part of the IASW collection. There is a code for $15 off $100 and free shipping. I think it was DMRJAN

"This collection is developed exclusively for the Disney Store - available in select locations and DisneyStore.com
Part of the Love Mickey collection by LeSportsac and Disney Store"

http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-and-minnie-mouse-everygirl-tote-by-lesportsac/mp/1325600/1000291/

Hope you find just what you are looking for.

Tren-D in DownTown Disney carries Lesportsac, not sure which ones they have ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

You can use the DMRJAN for $15 off $100, you can use your Disney Visa, DRVCMEMBER, for another 10% off and you can get free shipping if over $75 :woohoo: Happy shopping :dance3:

Too bad I live in Canada and can't avail of the free shipping nor apply for a Disney visa ( I would love to have one). That's why I'm asking if its sold in downtown Disney....

I would def check trendy.... Hopefully I can find it...

Thanks!:)

I ordered on Monday and just received my new hobo and Lily wallet in theis new Mickey & Minnie print. I love it. It will be great for the parks when I go in 23 days!

I ordered the mickey minnie diaper bag to hang on the back of my (adult) special needs son's Convaid chair. (it is like a giant stroller). I am hoping it has useful pockets and compartments, unlike the bag I use now, where I have to dig around for any item I need (camera, sunglasses, wallet, water bottle, etc)

My local TDS has the tote bag and the cosmetic bag in the new Mickey Minnie print.

How do you get the $15 off and 10% off to stack? I am only able to get one or the other.

ahmo said:
How do you get the $15 off and 10% off to stack? I am only able to get one or the other.

The 10% off code is for Disney Visa cardholders, you can't use it unless you are making the purchase with one. Or is your total not meeting the amount limit?

Under promos if I check $15 off $100 the 10% is blanked out or if I select the 10% the $15 off $100 is blanked out. Maybe the codes no longer stack?

I have a Disney Visa, payment page acknowledges my payment as "Disney Visa" but the 10% is not taken off before checkout.

Under promos if I check $15 off $100 the 10% is blanked out or if I select the 10% the $15 off $100 is blanked out. Maybe the codes no longer stack?

I have a Disney Visa, payment page acknowledges my payment as "Disney Visa" but the 10% is not taken off before checkout.

Codes are still stacking - is your order over $100? that might be the problem

I think the code is DMRFEB not drmfeb
I just put it in and it worked. I didn't go all the way through the checkout process though.
Sometimes I have had the code drop off once I sign in. In that case, I sign in, then start checkout again and add the code. There will be a Friends and Family sale Feb 14 through 18 with 25% off. the code will be disneypal.

Yay thanks!! I will try dmrfeb. Can't wait til the 14th but will keep that in mind too :)

:( I can't seem to use three together (shiptoday, dmrfeb, and drvcmember) oh well.

carebee21 said:
I don't think you can combine both the DMR and DVC discounts together. It's usually only one percentage off code per order.

One was 10% and one was $15. Either way it's less than regular price so I'm happy!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter