Lego Disney Castle

havaneselover

Dreaming about a Disney cruise
DD 13 wants this. I see Disney store has it but Lego is out. Any strategies to get the best deal on this? I can pay with Disney gift cards or have a Disney visa. Will check cash back monitor to see which portal is the best. I'd love to wait a while and see what promos come up but I'm worried it will be out of stock.

havaneselover....do you have a Lego Store near you? I was just at ours two days ago, and they had them. I'm with you about waiting for things and then being out of stock. I've learned my lesson the hard way. I no longer wait. I have a $20 off coupon for the Disney Store I know I won't be using. I know it's not that much with the cost of the castle, but it's something. If interested, PM and I will give you the code. P.S. $20 off select purchases of $100 or more.

DD 13 wants this. I see Disney store has it but Lego is out. Any strategies to get the best deal on this? I can pay with Disney gift cards or have a Disney visa. Will check cash back monitor to see which portal is the best. I'd love to wait a while and see what promos come up but I'm worried it will be out of stock.
I replied to you below, but got curious myself. I called my local Lego Store. They have plenty in stock and you can call them directly and order from them. They will ship to you, cost $25. They said they don't keep a box that fits the castle when shipping, so they use a make shift box (I've done that). Let me know if you're interested. I'll give you their number. Hope this helps.

Just an FYI, promo codes will not apply to the Disney Lego castle. So unless it goes on sale, you will not get a discount. I purchased one at Disneyland with a Cast Member discount and they only applied 10% since it was considered a special purchase (the CM discount is usually 30-40%).

If you try to add a promo code online, it will say to doesn't apply to this item.

Just an FYI, promo codes will not apply to the Disney Lego castle. So unless it goes on sale, you will not get a discount. I purchased one at Disneyland with a Cast Member discount and they only applied 10% since it was considered a special purchase (the CM discount is usually 30-40%).

If you try to add a promo code online, it will say to doesn't apply to this item.
Can use on line or in store. Read exclusions on back three times, does not specify Lego of any kind or Lego castle. Worth a shot. It just can't be combined with any other offer.

havaneselover....do you have a Lego Store near you? I was just at ours two days ago, and they had them. I'm with you about waiting for things and then being out of stock. I've learned my lesson the hard way. I no longer wait. I have a $20 off coupon for the Disney Store I know I won't be using. I know it's not that much with the cost of the castle, but it's something. If interested, PM and I will give you the code. P.S. $20 off select purchases of $100 or more.
No Lego store nearby. Thanks so much for the advice and offering the coupon code:) I ended up ordering it from Disney with the 10% off for using my Disney visa. Now I wonder where she is going to put this thing once she gets it together!

I'm jealous of your daughter!
Me too! This is about all she's getting from me. Anything else is going to have to come from grandma and grandpa. (Dad and stepmom are taking them to wdw as a surprise so they aren't getting them much in the way of gifts).

I purchased it from the Disney shopping app about a month or so ago. Was able to get 10% off using my Visa, free shipping since it was over $75 and some rewards I had left to total about $100 off. Ended up paying $252 for it! My boys are going to be thrilled Christmas morning!

Doubtful. LOVE this set. Gave to my dd17 in September and she couldn't stop building it. LOVED it. Worth every penny honestly...
DD is headed to wdw with her dad and step-mom right now so hers is still in the box. Can't wait for her to build it.

So DD is back from wdw (went with her dad, step mom and brother) and we've had a big snow storm (by VA standards) so she's been building this on and off for two days. It is super cool. Detail is impressive. She's having lots of fun. Highly recommend it if you can stomach the price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter