• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leave a Legacy

jodyb

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have photos of the new location of Leave a Legacy? I never liked the look of it (it looked like a graveyard to me), but I loved the idea of it... and my daughter and I always get a kick out of seeing our little photo year after year... We will be at Epcot for the first time in 5 years, next week. Can we still visit the Leave a Legacy pillars, and how do we get to it? Thanks!

They were said to be placed outside the entrance to EPCOT main entrance, but nothing has happened since they were taken down.
It could that they are waiting to finish the main gate updates and the monorail area.
Or putting them in their new location is far down the list of things to do for the EPCOT remodel.

Does anyone have photos of the new location of Leave a Legacy? I never liked the look of it (it looked like a graveyard to me), but I loved the idea of it... and my daughter and I always get a kick out of seeing our little photo year after year... We will be at Epcot for the first time in 5 years, next week. Can we still visit the Leave a Legacy pillars, and how do we get to it? Thanks!
The new location is not open yet but it will be outside the main gate as part of the new entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter