• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leap Day specials

superbird

DIS Veteran
Besides the mouse Ears for the first 1,000 annual passholders is there any other specials they will be doing down there for the 24 hour event? Where going will have to go back for my son tot take a nap but anybody hear anything, speical designs, logo's shows etc? not much being said about it just curious:confused3

Besides the mouse Ears for the first 1,000 annual passholders is there any other specials they will be doing down there for the 24 hour event? Where going will have to go back for my son tot take a nap but anybody hear anything, speical designs, logo's shows etc? not much being said about it just curious:confused3

Yes my theory is they are going to see how the hotel bookings go before they commit to anything or just throw something together at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter