• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Le Cellier - Review in Pictures

ehagerty

DIS Veteran
Appetizers

Tomato Stack

edc8eac3.jpg

Mushroom Filet

edc8eb12.jpg

Dessert:

Chocolate Cake

edc8eb4a.jpg

Maple Creme Brulee

edc8eb28.jpg

Chocolate Mouse

edc8eb5d.jpg

Raspberry Sorbet

edc8eb02.jpg

I believe the chocolate Mousse has also become a victum to the "improved" kids menu and is no longer available.

I believe the chocolate Mousse has also become a victum to the "improved" kids menu and is no longer available.

My SIL had the chocolate moose for dessert in February, so hopefully it's still available! It was so cute!

According to Deb's menus updated 2/2007 it isn't listed on either the adult or childrens menu. Anyone have info after Febuary??

we just had the chocolate mousse last week for lunch

it is definitely on the menu...looks a little different though

we had the Chocolate Moose for dinner at the end of March--it's only on the adult menu and it no longer has fruit, but instead candy.

Great pictures,cant wait until July we finally get to eat at Le cellier:woohoo:

Wonderful again! I always enjoy your picture reviews although I'm not sure I've ever posted on one before. You are the only reason I booked CA Grill for the next trip. You are a gifted photographer and your work is exceptional. Thank you for sharing with us!

Wonderful again! I always enjoy your picture reviews although I'm not sure I've ever posted on one before. You are the only reason I booked CA Grill for the next trip. You are a gifted photographer and your work is exceptional. Thank you for sharing with us!

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Please let us know what you think!

Those are gorgeous pictures and they are getting me excited to go back to Le Cellier. It is funny, I also decided that we just have to try CA Grill in August after seeing your pictures of there.

Those are gorgeous pictures and they are getting me excited to go back to Le Cellier. It is funny, I also decided that we just have to try CA Grill in August after seeing your pictures of there.

Please - let us know how you liked it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter