Le Cellier or Yachtsman's Steakhouse?

jcieutat

Mouseketeer
We have eaten at Le Cellier the last 3 years and have enjoyed it every time. This trip, I booked Yachtsman's Steakhouse instead. I have heard from a few waiters in Disney that this place has a better steak. I looked at a few pics and saw that they pour gravy on the steaks. Anyone eaten both that can provide a comparison?

We have eaten at Le Cellier the last 3 years and have enjoyed it every time. This trip, I booked Yachtsman's Steakhouse instead. I have heard from a few waiters in Disney that this place has a better steak. I looked at a few pics and saw that they pour gravy on the steaks. Anyone eaten both that can provide a comparison?

I have eaten at both. Neither poured gravy on the steak. I had the filet at both restaurants. I really like the entrance at YS where you can see all the steaks aging. They were both very good. LC had the pretzel bread and YS had the onion rolls. I don't think you can go wrong at either place.

We like both. I think it is a good idea to try someplace new, you never know if you like it until you try.

We did both last year and had great experiences at both. It was our first time at Yachtman's but it was very nice. Both places have great steak. A little different styles and atmosphere. Le Cellier is a little darker and Yachtman's more lit.

I would try them both if you can.

I would give a big :thumbsup2 to trying YS. I have never had a steak there that had "gravy" on it.

Griz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter