Le Cellier lunch or ragland road Dinner?

herbanretreat

Earning My Ears
I need to make a decision, help me decide. Here's the specifics. We have a 10:15 am ressie for Storybook princess breakfast which is non negotiable, my girls will have a fit if I cancel, and I already had a Dinner res for ragland Road at 6 pm. Now I called today, like everyday:rotfl2: ,to see if anything oopened up for LeCellier on the few days I still haveopen and the CM told me he had a 1:55 pm for Le Cellier. I took it, I realize its lunch, but I am worried it will be too close to Princess breakfast and then we will, might be hungry later. Help, its too much eating to keep them all, but I wanted to try both. What do you guys think??

TIA

In my opinion, that is too early to eat.......not long enough after breakfast. I would keep trying for LeCellier for another day.
Whatever you decide, have a great time!!!

If that is your favorite, I would suggest you keep it and keep trying for a later time.

I agree that it is close to breakfast, but if that your favorite, it's not like you can go there anyday. It's vacation, I say do it! :)

I need to make a decision, help me decide. Here's the specifics. We have a 10:15 am ressie for Storybook princess breakfast which is non negotiable, my girls will have a fit if I cancel, and I already had a Dinner res for ragland Road at 6 pm. Now I called today, like everyday:rotfl2: ,to see if anything oopened up for LeCellier on the few days I still haveopen and the CM told me he had a 1:55 pm for Le Cellier. I took it, I realize its lunch, but I am worried it will be too close to Princess breakfast and then we will, might be hungry later. Help, its too much eating to keep them all, but I wanted to try both. What do you guys think??

TIA

While Le Cellier is wonderful and we love it we go for the food; cheese soup, pretzel bread and the mushroom filet and not the atmosphere. If you eat at breakfast (I don't know if they still serve the potato's but if they do, believe me you WILL eat them :) ) it will be to much food. Le Cellier, feels like eating in a finished basement so if you aren't going to eat the food then what would be the point?

Also, it will take at least an hour and a 1/2 to get out of the princess breakfast so you won't be leaving there until close to 11:45. Just over 2 hours to get hungry again, plus you'd have to pull your kids out of the park for another sit down. It will be hard to do unless like my DD's they LOVE Le Cellier and would gladly give up Epcot time to be there but if they've never been before that might be hard to do.

A solution to that would be to take home most of your lunch and eat the left over's for dinner. Not many people would be willing to take it back to a refrigerator or cooler in the middle of a park touring day. Or you can pack a bag with some ice? Yes, I WOULD do that for the Mushroom Filet.

TIA

I would take the LeCellier lunch-- but i would also try making the time for the breakfast earlier if you can? Like 8 or 9am? to give you time between meals-- or could you chance the breakfast to a different day? I would take what you can get a LeCellier:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter