"Le Cellier" ADR's Released for Nov/Dec!!

Thanks to Ray I got my lunch at LeCellier booked....thanks buddy!!! Now, I am a happy girl.

Thanks to Ray I got my lunch at LeCellier booked....thanks buddy!!! Now, I am a happy girl.

You're welcome. I'm glad that you got my DIS Personal Message.

Thanks to everyone that posted that the Epcot restaurants opened up.

I am really slow using a computer and still a little computer illiterate.

I can't believe I used my WebTV so long except for the last several years.

I also plan on coming to Walt Disney World earlier than December 4th and will arrive on November 26th.

Guess that I had to make more dining reservations and cancel some other dining reservations and made sure that I put all of the confirmations in my PDA.

Thanks everyone for posting.

Good luck everyone.

wow thanks alot for posting this. i was not looking to get anything till after this weekend. Got Rose/Crown for dinner on Nov 29. this was the last ADR we needed.

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

wow thanks alot for posting this. I was not looking to get anything till after this weekend. Got rose/crown for dinner on nov 29. This was the last adr we needed.

posted from disney forums reader for android

sure thing !!! Bring on the pretzel bread !!!!

I will have to keep checking i guess, as I am wanting to book ADRs that will blow our minds for our Jan 6-11 stay....
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter