LaughingPlace Store???

I don't get why people pay their outrageous prices when you can call WDW merchandising and order the items at retail.

I ordered Cinderella's Castle for my Mom's village set from the Laughing Place store as it was on sale and had free shipping. I had heard that they take awhile so I ordered it in September. Early November rolls around and I still hadn't received it, so I sent an email. A couple weeks later they sent an email back saying that it would be another week or so. Finally by the second week of December I just couldn't wait anymore, so I sent another email. They said they were having trouble locating the item and that I could cancel and get a refund if I wanted. I did and they quickly refunded my money.

I ordered the black/grey 40th anniversary t-shirt from them last fall, because I couldn't find it anywhere. It came with no problems. I get the emails from them, but the only reason I keep reading them is that when I find something that interests me, I can just email Disney and order it directly from them.

Im so glad I found this topic, I found a shirt on their site that I cant find ANYWHERE else that I would like to get but not if they are a bit sketch. I guess Ill have to actually make a phone call (egads!) to the Disney Merchandise. I dont have mounts of back and forth time if I want my top in time enough to wear to the park

:fish:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter