Last Trip? It was until we met Food & Wine -- Recap 2/12

I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you Kathy, I can't imagine how hard this must be. We are all here for whatever you need. Praying for your comfort and peace.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

She passed away peacefully at 1 pm this afternoon. I can't post on FB yet as my niece doesn't know yet so please do not post anything on FB until you see I've posted. Thank you all for your love and support.

Kathy, I am absolutely heart broken for you over the past few months. You and your family are in my prayers. :hug:

Kathy I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's passing; I hope it was peaceful and without pain. So much grief has stricken your loved ones as of late, and I hope a ray of light can soon be seen through the grey clouds. Keeping you in my thoughts, as I know all of your DIS friends are doing.

Kathy; I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you, I can't imagine how hard this must be. Hugs and Prayers for your comfort and peace!

Again sorry I am so behind in your TR, but it sure looks like you had a great 2 days with your Dismeets, especially at Magic Kingdom spending lots of time with Tim and his family.

Boardwalk sure looks like a nice resort. We may have to rent points next time we go.

Sorry for all the awful things that you and your family have had to endure this year. Please know we are all here for you. Hope things get better for you soon, you deserve the best. Again Prayers and Hugs to you and your family! :hug:

I am so sorry about your Mom Kathy. at least she is at peace and pain free now. Take your time and just be with your family.

Sorry to hear of you and your family's loss. Continued prayers for all of you for healing. This is a tough time of year to go through something like this, so I hope you all can take comfort in each other.

Kathy, my heart breaks for you - so sorry you've lost your mom in this way. I'm glad her passing was peaceful. Praying for peace and strength for all of you. :hug:

Kathy,
I've been following your TR but not posting. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Hugs to you and your family.

Kelly

She passed away peacefully at 1 pm this afternoon. I can't post on FB yet as my niece doesn't know yet so please do not post anything on FB until you see I've posted. Thank you all for your love and support.

I am so sorry, Miss Kathy. Ever so sorry. *hugs* to you and Mark and the family.

Kathy,

I know there is nothing we could say to make this any more comforting for you, but know that we are all here for you. I am so very sorry for your loss. :hug:

Was catching up on trip reports and saddened to see your latest news.

Sorry for your loss. Thinking of you all and sending prayers at this difficult time.

Kathy-
Once again, we are so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. We will be keeping you in our prayers. :grouphug:

Tim, Melody, Juliana, Christopher, & Gabriella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter