• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last trip for a very long time... dinner and activity recommendations?

mysteriouspnai

DIS Veteran
DBF and I were very fortunate to have AP passes this year, but new chapters are starting and we will not be able to go to Disneyland for a VERY long time :(. DBF is moving to Tennessee for 4 years to study Pharmacy and I just started my first job. Our passes expire August 20th, but our last trip will be August 3-4. We need help planning our last (for a long time) trip, and we need your help!

We've done almost all of it. Last things on the Disney maps/timesguides checklist are Pixie Hollow and Ariel's Grotto which we will definitely hit up this upcoming trip. We've ridden tender, Lilly Belle, wheelhouse, front and back of the monorail. We've sat at water's edge in Blue Bayou. We've looked for the hidden mickeys, and have seen Bones, the Eeyore sign, and Goofy Rock. We've had wonderful meals at Carthay Circle, and Chef's Counter at Napa Rose. We've taken the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour and enjoyed the experience immensely. A character breakfast is in the works for next trip, as well as a dinner at Steakhouse 55 and potentially dessert at Fantasmic. What are we missing?

We want to make this trip special since it will be our last for several years. We'll do our old favorites, but we'd also like to see new and unique things that we haven't experienced before. Any ideas? Thank you in advance :)

You didn't mention World of Color. If you haven't seen it, make sure that you do. It is my favorite Disney Parks show - WDW or DLR.

You didn't mention World of Color. If you haven't seen it, make sure that you do. It is my favorite Disney Parks show - WDW or DLR.

It's DBF's favorite show, so we see it just about every trip :). We usually grab blue FPs for the first show right after getting RSR FPs and our favorite spot is the fire hydrant so we can rush out to get spots for F! immediately after WOC ends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter