• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last time you been to a Zoo

DD8 and I did a sleepover at the Philadelphia Zoo in November. We were with her equestrian teammates. The private night tour was very interesting. We also had a tour in the morning before the zoo opened.

We have an annual membership to our local zoo so we go several times a year. With the sudden warm weather here in NJ we hope to be going this weekend.

We've had a zoo membership for over 20 years. We average about 12 visits a year.

August at Zoo Sauvage de St-Félicien

http://zoosauvage.org/en/

The founder of the zoo Was a cousin of my mother and my grand father had the first Wolf for the pack.

One lama fell in love with me (kiss me and rest is neck in my shoulder lol!) and a love Tiger stare at me with love in his eyes, the zoo keeper Never see him make this and he wanted to follow me!

Last edited:

Last Friday I was at Animal Kingdom. I'm sorry, it's a zoo with entertainment.

My local zoo is the National Zoo. We were there in October. Will be going back soon to see Bei Bei.

Does Animal Kingdom count? lol

If not, last time I've been to a real zoo was from before we moved from Mexico, so over 16 years I would say.

Last year some time. We have 2 great zoos here - a free one and a big one. Love them both.

If you count Animal Kingdom, this past December. If not, it's probably been 2-3 years since I've to our local zoo.

There is a small exotic bird, and monkey zoo about a 20 minute bike ride from my place. I'll visit it probably once a month. As for visiting a larger zoo it has been years. Within the family, my youngest nephew, 10 years old, was the youngest zoo assistant (or some title like that) at the St. Louis zoo last year I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter