Last thing you cooked

Hamburger casserole. Sort of a "foil dinner" recipe. Hamburger, chopped carrots, celery, onion, bell peppers, and potatoes, all layered in a casserole dish topped with BBQ sauce and baked for an hour. Yumm.

One of my favorites.

Tonight's dinner banana with peanut butter

Last night Sesame chicken fried rice and egg roll- take out

Night before I did make a yummy chicken salad

Night before that- potato soup

Night before- steak rice and broccoli

At WDW.....last thing I cooked was here a grilled cheese and sausage sandwich for DH and fried eggs for me.
Back home today and back to "real" cooking

Corned beef hash. It came out pretty good. I was thrilled to get from the idea to having it in just a couple hours-- used a pressure cooker to cook the corned beef.

I love to cook but barely do right now. I'm on a travel assignment and renting a room. The kitchen where I'm stating isn't clean enough to feel comfortable cooking in. I do cook on weekends at my boyfriend's home, but he lives in a manhattan apartment with a miniscule kitchen, so I have to keep it simple

Pork tenderloin, injected with creole butter & grilled over charcoal & cherrywood. Very good :)

Pork tenderloin, injected with creole butter & grilled over charcoal & cherrywood. Very good :)
I am cooking a applewood pork loin for dinner tonight. The last one I made it was so good, no seasoning needed. I cooked it in the crockpot. I am seeing meats lately that have cherry in it. Not sure how that would taste.

I made a pancake for my granddaughter this morning. She said it was yummy in her tummy.

A cheesy chicken vegetables and pasta casserole, everyone seemed to like it and there wasn't much left.

I've been cooking a lot since the 8th as two of our grandchildren came to stay with us while their parents (our daughter and her husband) went to Disney and they just got back this afternoon.

Veggie green curry (mine), chicken, broccoli, and hashbrowns for the family, Thursday night.

Our local 'meat and more' store started aging bone-in ribeyes for 21 days. Grilled one last night over charcoal to a perfect medium rare. Delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter