• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Last one to post...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
:teeth: Hi I'm here for a few minutes
It's raing so hard I can't sleep
doesn't seem to bother anyone else
the girls DH my nephew and the dog are all snoring
it's kinda funny to listen to butnoway tosleep thru

so i figured I would pop on say HI and be LAST :teeth:

I too can't sleep if it starts to rain too hard-I have a fear of tornados always think the worse with storms-anyways glad to see you here this AM :wave2:

Not busy-thankfully :) -and DS friend is going to be OK-physically- don't know what shape mentally-Thanks for asking...........Last again :)

Seems like forever-But people are starting to complain that the reason the boards are running so slow is because of threads like this-so I would think the hammer will be coming soon :badpc: But only after I'm Last ;)

I really can't see how threads like this make the board slow :confused3
bumping this to the top is no different than answering any other thread

I mean look how crowed the board gets when something like terri S or the Pope happens

I really think it is some kinda tech issue

butif they need to lock it right NOW works
(than I'm last) :teeth:

No right now would be OK-but you know us we would just start another one :rotfl2: ........Last

Yup a new one would have to be started
i wouldn't have anything to do in the mornings

last for now but thinking imay gocrawl back into bed

I'd already be there-Hope the rain lets up a little-it's soooo nice to sleep in on a raining morn :rolleyes:

Oh goodie!!!! love when more people show up.....But you got it wrong I'm Last :earsgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter