last minute trip help

Sdolores

Dis4mygirls
Hello and help,
I am planning a last minute trip for 2/1. Nothing is booked. We are going to do 2 days in the parks with hopper and 1 in Universal. We are going to to AK,HS and MK. With Epcot only have 2 rides (TT & Soarin) and the brevity of the trip we are skip that park. My though is to do a full day at MK and a split day at AK and HS. Or should we do MK at night on both days and FP at HS. (Will we be using SDFP also).

That was my initial thought bc my sdfp would go farther but then I miss Star Wars nighttime show

I would do a full day at MK then split AK and HS on the other day assuming your MK day doesn't fall on the weekend. It's not a super busy time of year and I think you will find a lot of availability with SDFP. Then you have more park time (less hopping) and can see both nighttime shows (HS and MK). I'm not a big fan of hopping though!

It would depend on how often you go and your family make up. Do you have little ones? Personally, we would probably do the morning at MK and hop over to Epcot for a little while then maybe back to MK. For us (2 adults) MK tends to be just a half day park and Epcot is our go to, we tend to go there every day of our trip.

I would do MK one day then I would do either AK in the morning with FP at HS in the afternoon ( AK you really do not need a FP for)

or HS ( this way you can get a FP for TSMM, star tours and TT and rope down RNR) and then latter in the after noon hope to AK and see what FP you can get there but most of the lines are not that bad the show as long as you can get in you should be fine.
the only thing you may have a line for is the safari but I think you should have no problems getting a FP for this.

I would not park hop every day as this dose take a lot of time MK is so easey to get more FP at and there really is so much to do at this park I think it really is the only all day ( maybe 2 day) park left at Disney right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter