Last minute packing tips

saavyplanner

Earning My Ears
This will be our kids first trip--4.5DS, 6yo DD. I feel like I'm set with our "normal" packing, including park clothing, rain, swim etc.

But what are some not so obvious things I should plan to bring. TIA!

* medicines: expect the worst, hope for the best. Make sure you have both adult and kid types of pain relievers (Tylenol, ibuprofen), tummy stuff, allergy stuff (always good to have Benadryl on hand with kids anyway) and any necessary prescription deals. Chewables are easy to carry in a Ziploc bag with other meds. Cold meds to hopefully leave in the bag.
* speaking of which, Ziploc bags. Gallon, quart, sandwich, etc. Store half-eaten snacks, meds, first aid stuff, things you want to protect from water, water-logged things you want to keep from other stuff, etc.
* first aid stuff -- polysporin, bandaids, precut moleskin
* sunscreen, hats, sunglasses
* easier shoes for pool time
* stuff for the plane to entertain the kids -- books, movies, drawing/coloring stuff
* chargers for electronics, including portable ones
* autograph stuff

* medicines: expect the worst, hope for the best. Make sure you have both adult and kid types of pain relievers (Tylenol, ibuprofen), tummy stuff, allergy stuff (always good to have Benadryl on hand with kids anyway) and any necessary prescription deals. Chewables are easy to carry in a Ziploc bag with other meds. Cold meds to hopefully leave in the bag.
* speaking of which, Ziploc bags. Gallon, quart, sandwich, etc. Store half-eaten snacks, meds, first aid stuff, things you want to protect from water, water-logged things you want to keep from other stuff, etc.
* first aid stuff -- polysporin, bandaids, precut moleskin
* sunscreen, hats, sunglasses
* easier shoes for pool time
* stuff for the plane to entertain the kids -- books, movies, drawing/coloring stuff
* chargers for electronics, including portable ones
* autograph stuff
Thanks!Speaking of autograph stuff, we were planning on buying books when we arrive...assume they are easy to get right, if not I'll get on it. We are staying at the Poly and are arriving in the am but not going to the park until the next day. So will have one almost full day to likely shop.

Thanks!Speaking of autograph stuff, we were planning on buying books when we arrive...assume they are easy to get right, if not I'll get on it. We are staying at the Poly and are arriving in the am but not going to the park until the next day. So will have one almost full day to likely shop.

Yep, they should be there and if not, easy enough to get at the parks. If you have any fat sharpies around the house, I'd bring those -- easier for the non-face characters to handle.

Duct tape and blunt tip (non weapony) scissors.

In case anything that is hard to replace needs repairing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter