Last minute cheap hotel advice

Cellthing

Mouseketeer
We always stay on Disney property when we go. Usually value resorts as we are never in our room. We have decided to go tomorrow for a week. Jan. 2-8, 2017. No rooms on property in our price range. So we are willing to stay off property. I know people ask this all the time so I apologize for asking again. Reviews are all over the place for our budget. If anyone finds or knows of a good deal I'd love all recommendations I can get.

Our requests:
Close to property as possible
Budget preferred $60 a night total
Safe, clean, comfortable beds as my my husband has a bad back
Free breakfast is a bonus but not required
No bugs

Is this possible at the last minute? Thanks for any help. Happy New Year!

Not sure of your party makeup or anything. I would highly recommend going to a timeshare site, get up with a Wyndham owner and see what they can do. Check Vacation Strategy also. They are local to the area and can get you Bonnet Creek cheap maybe.

At $60 a night this time of year will still be difficult. Priceline, Hotwire, and sites like that may be your only chance at that rate. $60 is low but doable.

Last edited:
You might want to try somewhere like the Red Lion on Bronson in Kissimmee or the Quality Inn on entry point in Kissimmee .They may be a few bucks over your budget but might be the best you can do without going into something too shady . I never stayed at the Red Lion but a lot of people on here recommend it .I know some people say sometimes they don't do housekeeping for stay overs so you have to request it .We have stayed at the Quality and it was nice .it's clean ,has a pool ,good location ,and has breakfast .I know they had deal that if you stayed over 6 nights it was like $75 a night .Maybe if you found the right discount you might find something in range .good Luck .

Given your price and timeframe, there are deals on I drive and Kissimmee on Bronson that fit your $60 price range. Quality Inn maingate west is <$60 and has breakfast

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter