Last minute addition to ADR

Mr.Toad's Revenge

Earning My Ears
My mother has decided to join us for the last three days of our trip starting 10/3. All of our ADRs are for 4 people, with mom we will have 5. We tried to make new ressies but no availability. If we show up with five people will the restaurant still accommodate us? Has any one had luck or been turned away?

It depends. Disney will try to fit you in, but you may have to wait a bit for a table. Or you may be unlucky enough to be told there simply isn't room for another person. The problem is is that you will now need a different table than the one your reservation is made for. Keep calling, and if that doesn't work show up early for your ADR. Good Luck!

Thanks, we were able to change one reservation at Chefs de France. Our other two are at Cali Grill and Le Cellier, these will prove to be more difficult. Is there any specific tricks or tips for these two restaurants?

I hate to say it, but I think the odds of going from a 4 to a 5 at Le Cel are zero to none. They have a lot of 4 tops and little of anything else and they are always over booked. Cali Grill is hard but not impossible, go early.

I would try to book back up ressies, I sure wouldn't count on getting a table for 5 at either. Not impossible, keep trying, but don't count on it.

Le Cellier can be very tough. If you have an off time it is much more likely to be able to work out but like others have said I would definitely be trying to find a back up plan because it is such a small place, the majority of tables are for 4, and they get really backed up especially after about 6pm. For an early/late lunch or a very early dinner your odds are much better. Other option would be to try to book a 1 or 2 person ADR at LE Cellier or Cali grill for the same time as they usually will accomodate and seat the 2 parties together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter