• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Las Americas outlet?

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
It looks like a really nice outlet mall. Has a ton of great shops. But, doesn't appear to be in a very nice part of town. Anyone been there? Feedback?

Been there a couple of times, but that was a couple of years ago. You can actually see the border fence from the mall. Considering that the freeway exit to the mall is the last US exit and the area looks pretty rough, the mall itself appears to be very safe. Lots of shops, even a Nieman Marcus outlet, I think.

-------------------
M&C

It's quite safe and well patrolled. New development, new stores. You will see some squalor as you exit/enter the freeway. It's immediately adjacent to the US/Mexico border crossing. GREAT STORES! My favorite Coach Outlet is there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter