LaQuinta on Universal Blvd.

SnowWtch

DIS Veteran
DH and I stayed at the LaQuinta Convention Center location April 17-19. It was a nice hotel. Got a AAA rate of $58.50 a night for a king, non-smoking. They had a nice size mini fridge and microwave in the room. There was free USA Today during the week and Orlando Sentinel on the weekend. They're free but up at the front desk.

The morning's free continental breakfast wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. Bagels, toast, make your own waffles, cereal, juice, coffee, milk, yogurt, bananas, muffins and hard boiled eggs. It made for a great start to the day. Everything was so clean. The mini fridge was larger than most and had removable shelves. It was so cold it froze the water in my PUR Pitcher.

The only drawback was the noise the AC made and the smoke alarm made a buzzing sound all night. Other than that it was great. There was a large bus party there with kids going to Grad Night but you never heard a word. It was really quiet. Everyone was so friendly and check-in and out was a snap. They had my bill prepared and stuck under my door the morning we checked out so all we had to do was drop off the keys at the front desk. We're definitely going to stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter