Landrys gift cards

I thought about posting this but I wasn't sure this is such a great deal- they make you buy a bundle deal, it's not just a Landry's gift card. You get 6 different purchase options; for ex: one is $50 Landry's gift card and $65 Ciro cookie shop or something- plus when you go to use your gift card on the cookies (Or wine) you have to pay shipping. If it was solely a Landry's gift card deal that would have been soo sweet! :-)

Go to groupon and do a search for "Landry's restaurant". It should show up!

I saw it this morning in my email but agree not sure how great a deal it is since you get an option of the other gc's as well. So I'll be passing.

I'm not sure how many got this offer, but Groupon sent me a message with $10 off any purchase of $30 (or more). This combined with using ebates would take the cost down to a few pennies more than $65. If you have a target red card and your target still takes the 5% off entertainment cards, you can also buy the groupon gift cards and save an additional $3.

I thought about posting this but I wasn't sure this is such a great deal- they make you buy a bundle deal, it's not just a Landry's gift card. You get 6 different purchase options; for ex: one is $50 Landry's gift card and $65 Ciro cookie shop or something- plus when you go to use your gift card on the cookies (Or wine) you have to pay shipping. If it was solely a Landry's gift card deal that would have been soo sweet! :-)

Go to groupon and do a search for "Landry's restaurant". It should show up!
That's exactly how I felt, I don't need that cookie GC. I was going to buy it through Ebates and get 6% cashback before I noticed the cookie thing. Ugh!

Finally had a chance to check this out this morning. I do have a use for the cookie gift card, but it still was not a good deal once you factor in shipping for cookies and what you get for the money. Glad I saw this thread yesterday so that I knew to look very closely before buying!

I saw this too but have zero interest in the cookie gift card so I passed it by!

I saw this too but have zero interest in the cookie gift card so I passed it by!

When I saw my email from Groupon which said "Landry's restaurants", I got so excited until I saw that it wasn't solely Landry's. I think so far 3 people in total bought. We aren't the only ones who think this isn't a good deal. Lol The reviews on the wine & cookies are terrible! :-)

I looked at this deal yesterday.

If the restaurant gift card was equal to the cost of the groupon, I would have bought it and considered the cookies a bonus...... but the cost was high and the restaurant gift card was $25 less than cost of group on.

I don't need overpriced cookies, this is not a deal at all.

Yup, passing on this deal. I agree if it would have been just Landry's....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter