Lake Cecile Suites & Resort Hotel

Lynne A.

Earning My Ears
Just recieved my Orlando Magicard and in one of the brochures I saw the Lake Cecile Suites & Resort hotel advertised for $55.00 with your Magicard during peak season. Complimentary continental breakfast, transportation to Walt Disney Park. Has any one stayed in the suites?? What is the breakfast like??

Thanks Lynne:bounce: :rolleyes:

If you post your question on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board, you may get more responses.

I stayed there in a Studio Executive suite for three nights last December. The suites are ok, showing the expected wear and tear of an older hotel. But everything worked, it was clean and the price was right. Plus you get a full kitchen.

Location is great. It's almost across from the US192/SR535 intersection where Publix is. That makes heading into WDW the back way (535 to 536) a breeze.

The breakfast wasn't anything fancy at all. Donuts/danish, a couple of kinds of cereal, and some fruit. I had the coffee there (yuck but YMMV) but didn't notice any other beverages though there may have been.

Didn't use the transportation and quite frankly never would. I don't like being beholding to a bus schedule when enjoying myself at WDW.

Nancy IL

Thanks for the response I just posted on the Hotels and Attraction board!!!

Thanks again
Lynne:Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter