LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi Lady B! Your designs are awesome! I was wondering if you would have time to make some for our upcoming cruise. We are sailing on the Magic Jan. 11th. Can I please request the following:

LadyBCupcake15 –Cassondra

LadyBCruiseMH2 – Disney Magic Shawn-Brooklyn

LadyBCruiseMH12 – Tae

LadyBCruiseMH18 – Tae & S-B (one name on each ear if possible)

LadyBCruiseMH52 – Taeshawn & Shawn-Brooklyn

LadyBCruiseMHPirate42- Tae

LadyBCruiseMHPirate40 -Cassondra

I hope I didn't go overboard on requests. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Hi Lady B, your pictures are A-MAZING!!!!! love them!! we leave for WDW jan 24th and would love some designs from you. Would love them by jan 9th to give me time to put them together. Thanks bunches!
1. Minnie14- Heather 2015
2. Minnie14- Makayla 2015
3. Mickey11- Mike 2015
4. Mickey11- Ben 2015
5. PhineusFerb13- Ben
6. Super3- Mike
7. Frozen1- Makayla, 2015, Walt Disney World
8. Minnie6- Heather, WDW

cant wait to see the results!!!

I would like to request the following please.

1.LadyBT-ShirtTravel3_zpsf8456399.jpg - Brendan, 2015
2. LadyBT-ShirtTravel3_zpsf8456399.jpg - Nolan, 2015 (Can you change the words to say "My first trip to Walt Disney World"?
3. LadyBMHMickey10_zps431f4490.jpg - Brendan (just under the Mickey head if possible)
4.LadyBMHDuffy2_zps4dd17142.jpg - Nolan (under the head if possible)

Thank you so much!!

Would love any of the following for our Cruise on Jan 25th 2015 for a 7 day western caribbean cruise on the Disney Magic...at your convenience...thanks so very much as this soooooo adds to the kids magical experience!!!! (and ours!!)

LadyBCruiseCastCay3_zps1b51a97a.jpg
The Johnson Soraparu Family Disney Magic 2015

LadyBCruiseSign73_zps4334d07e.jpg
Welcome Aboard Princess Madelyn!
Disney Magic January 2015

LadyBCruiseMH40_zpsf48b47ce.jpg
Heather and Chris

LadyBCruiseSign101_zps89dc1974.jpg
Disney Magic January 25th 2015 Cliff & Linda

LadyBCruiseLetter15_zps11527b81.jpg
Dear Patrick, Lucas, and Maddie

LadyBCruisePortHole1_zps93843f3f.jpg
Patrick

LadyBMHJakeNever6_zps2e1e04eb.jpg
Lucas

LadyBMHNightmare4_zpsd1d9a40f.jpg
Linda Cliff

LadyBMHSofia7_zps4fe4dac7.jpg
maddie

LadyBCruiseSign69_zps3b29e428.jpg
The Johnson Family

And if there is a tag you can come up with for our stroller...
"This stroller belongs to Maddie and Lucas" or something like that with the disney cruise theme..thanks again!!!!!

since LadyB's requests are starting to pile up and I am sitting here doing nothing I pulled this out of my collection..... hope she doesn't mind :hug:

Hi Lady B! Your designs are awesome! I was wondering if you would have time to make some for our upcoming cruise. We are sailing on the Magic Jan. 11th. Can I please request the following:

LadyBCupcake15 –Cassondra

LadyBCruiseMH2 – Disney Magic Shawn-Brooklyn

LadyBCruiseMH12 – Tae

LadyBCruiseMH18 – Tae & S-B (one name on each ear if possible)

LadyBCruiseMH52 – Taeshawn & Shawn-Brooklyn

LadyBCruiseMHPirate42- Tae

LadyBCruiseMHPirate40 -Cassondra

I hope I didn't go overboard on requests. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Have a great cruise!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...eted Orders/December/Cassondra?sort=9&page=1#
password is Cassondra

Hi Lady B, your pictures are A-MAZING!!!!! love them!! we leave for WDW jan 24th and would love some designs from you. Would love them by jan 9th to give me time to put them together. Thanks bunches!
1. Minnie14- Heather 2015
2. Minnie14- Makayla 2015
3. Mickey11- Mike 2015
4. Mickey11- Ben 2015
5. PhineusFerb13- Ben
6. Super3- Mike
7. Frozen1- Makayla, 2015, Walt Disney World
8. Minnie6- Heather, WDW

cant wait to see the results!!!

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ed Orders/December/heatherlpn24?sort=9&page=1
password is heatherlpn24

I would like to request the following please.

1.LadyBT-ShirtTravel3_zpsf8456399.jpg - Brendan, 2015
2. LadyBT-ShirtTravel3_zpsf8456399.jpg - Nolan, 2015 (Can you change the words to say "My first trip to Walt Disney World"?
3. LadyBMHMickey10_zps431f4490.jpg - Brendan (just under the Mickey head if possible)
4.LadyBMHDuffy2_zps4dd17142.jpg - Nolan (under the head if possible)

Thank you so much!!

Have a great trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...pleted Orders/December/Rwsm2011?sort=9&page=1
password is: Rwsm2011

Would love any of the following for our Cruise on Jan 25th 2015 for a 7 day western caribbean cruise on the Disney Magic...at your convenience...thanks so very much as this soooooo adds to the kids magical experience!!!! (and ours!!)

LadyBCruiseCastCay3_zps1b51a97a.jpg
The Johnson Soraparu Family Disney Magic 2015

LadyBCruiseSign73_zps4334d07e.jpg
Welcome Aboard Princess Madelyn!
Disney Magic January 2015

LadyBCruiseMH40_zpsf48b47ce.jpg
Heather and Chris

LadyBCruiseSign101_zps89dc1974.jpg
Disney Magic January 25th 2015 Cliff & Linda

LadyBCruiseLetter15_zps11527b81.jpg
Dear Patrick, Lucas, and Maddie

LadyBCruisePortHole1_zps93843f3f.jpg
Patrick

LadyBMHJakeNever6_zps2e1e04eb.jpg
Lucas

LadyBMHNightmare4_zpsd1d9a40f.jpg
Linda Cliff

LadyBMHSofia7_zps4fe4dac7.jpg
maddie

LadyBCruiseSign69_zps3b29e428.jpg
The Johnson Family

And if there is a tag you can come up with for our stroller...
"This stroller belongs to Maddie and Lucas" or something like that with the disney cruise theme..thanks again!!!!!

Hi :) I added these to your folder:

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...eted Orders/December/sbabymama2?sort=9&page=1

password is : sbabymama2

THanks again!!! I will post pics of our doors! I saved all our magnets from our last trip...and it was quite impressive and now we have another family member and the grandparents coming so ....two doors to decorate...thanks for adding to our vacation!

Hello Lady B your designs are awesome. I was wondering if I could request a Gift Certificate with a Mickey Design in time for Christmas?

Is it possible to Have:
To the Shipps Family.
This certificate includes a 5 night stay at a Walt Disney World resort of your choice. This package also includes Disney's Plus Dining and Park Hoppers.

To Book your Package please contact Heather at Heather.G@*******************************

Love Mom and Dad

Hello Lady B your designs are awesome. I was wondering if I could request a Gift Certificate with a Mickey Design in time for Christmas?

Is it possible to Have:
To the Shipps Family.
This certificate includes a 5 night stay at a Walt Disney World resort of your choice. This package also includes Disney's Plus Dining and Park Hoppers.

To Book your Package please contact Heather at Heather.G@*******************************

Love Mom and Dad

Hi :) I think the board filter masked your email address so I am unable to read it. I did make you something so if you can give me the rest of the address I will adjust it :)

hi :) i think the board filter masked your email address so i am unable to read it. I did make you something so if you can give me the rest of the address i will adjust it :)

the rest of my email is @*******************************

try word at word dot com (or net or whatever) replacing the 2 word indications but using the words at and dot as in

rustmanfan at gmail dot com

(not a real address anyway)

didn't turn this to ************************* !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter