LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's give this a try. Hope I do it correctly.

license plate 18 - Missouri/Holman/Dream/July 2017
license plate 18-Missouri/Boring/Dream/July 2017
license plate 18-Missouri/Farkas/Dream/July 2017

Castaway Cay 7- Tymber & D'Nacia Disney Dream 2017

Minion 3- Tymber
Minion 3- Nay

Lady B cupcake 6- Nana
Missy
Tymber
D'Nacia

Mickey Head camo 2 Nana
Missy
Tymber
D'Nacia

Is it just my device? Every album is empty, as if it won't load.
Try using my links on posts 1-3 and the password. it is because there is a password you can't navigate in photobucket if there are multiple folders. You have to use my links to access each folder.

Hi Lady B :)

I love your work! Thank you for taking the time to make these designs for everyone.

LadyBCruiseMH123 (Cruise ship with fireworks - mickey ears)
Tyler
Norwegian Fjords 2016

LadyBCruiseMH21 (Minnie Mouse in sailor outfit - mickey ears)
Logan
Norwegian Fjords 2016

We would love if you could do a Carolina Panther Mickey Ears as well - I didn't see a sports section but read that maybe you make these as well. Dorsey Family - Disney Magic 2016

I'd be happy to be your assistant if I could get a quick rundown as to how to make edits :)

Thank you in advance!

Would need to have it by the beginning of June.
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/jordan810
password is jordan810

Hi LadyB,

We are so excited about your designs you made us. It's such a nice thing you do. Thanks again!!

We were wondering if you have any Lion Guard designs. If you do and have time, could you make one that says Liam please? We leave on 5/5 so if you don't have time we understand. Thanks for all you do :)
I added this to your folder :)

Hi, Lady B. This is my first time on the boards, so I'm not sure if I am doing this correctly, but I love your designs! My friend is taking her kids on the July 6th, 2016 Baltic sailing on the Magic for their first cruise, so I thought it would be nice to surprise them with some magnets that they can take with them. If you have the time, I'd love to get the design by June 20th so I can print and mail the finished products to them before July 1st.

If you can do it, I would like to have:
Kristen on MH32 (Minnie with cruise logo bow)
Kathleen on MH31 (Minnie sailor cap)
Michael on MH 30 (Mickey sailor cap)
Matthew on MH28 (Captain Mickey)

And if you can do Sign156 (ship with banner) using the Disney Magic in the center in 8"x1-" with:
The Mehta Family's
1st Magical Voyage - 2015

Also, if it is not too much to ask, my husband and I are sailing to Alaska on the Wonder this July 11th to celebrate his birthday, so if you are able to do your AlaskaCruise3 (Mickey and Minnie having an eskimo kiss on deck in front of a glacier) with "Alan & Francine - Disney Wonder" at the top and "Our Cruise to Alaska - 2015" on the bottom, that would be wonderful. I would need that by July 6th in order to print before we leave town.

If this is asking too much, then the one item I would really want would be the family Sign156 so I can help my friends kick off their first Disney Cruise on a high note. Thank you so mcu.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/Sayuri
password is Sayuri

Hi there! May I please have, from your cruise San Francisco collection, http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Ports/Cruise San Francisco/LadyBCruiseSanFran11_zps77d48be6.jpg.html?sort=9&o=9

With the names Liz & Natasha. If you could fit in a May 2016 somewhere that would be great but don't worry about it if it ruins the designs integrity.

Thanks so much, Liz
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/erk711
password is erk711

I was wondering if I could request a variation of your cruise birthday designs? If not, just a plain Mickey head with the same wording and characters as listed below?

I would like the design with the cruise ship (first two designs). Baymax with Happy birthday Natasha for the first. And then a second with Mickey and Happy Mother's Day Liz.

Thanks for your consideration. Please feel free to say no. I wasn't sure if I could request alterations.

Hi Lady B! Love your designs. Here is my request.

1. LadyBCruisePortholeEar28. (Rapunzel with Pascal in the left ear)
Mikala/Disney Wonder/2016

2. LadyBCruisePortholeEar19 (Olaf floating in water)
Malia/Disney Wonder/2016

Needed by 5/20.

Thank you so much.

Just found your information today - wish I had seen it sooner! Our first Disney Cruise!!!! If you can't get this done, I fully understand; need it by 11 May 16 if possible;

Any recommendations on where I should get these "printed/magnetized is appreciated "Kinko's ???)

LadyB Cruise Banner1: The Pearl Family

LadyBCruiseMH7: Disney Wonder (L-ear); 2016 (R-ear); Pearls' First Disney Cruise (Bottom)

LadyBCruiseMH40: Leta & Kevin (L-ear); 2016 (R-ear)

LadyBCruiseMHPirate11: Disney Wonder (L-ear); Kevin (R-ear)

LadyBCruiseMHPirate12: Disney Wonder (L-ear); Leta (R-ear)

Thank you very much for the service you provide....VERY kind of you!
kp

Let's give this a try. Hope I do it correctly.

license plate 18 - Missouri/Holman/Dream/July 2017
license plate 18-Missouri/Boring/Dream/July 2017
license plate 18-Missouri/Farkas/Dream/July 2017

Castaway Cay 7- Tymber & D'Nacia Disney Dream 2017

Minion 3- Tymber
Minion 3- Nay

Lady B cupcake 6- Nana
Missy
Tymber
D'Nacia

Mickey Head camo 2 Nana
Missy
Tymber
D'Nacia
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/Ozarkglittergirl
password is Ozarkglittergirl

I was wondering if I could request a variation of your cruise birthday designs? If not, just a plain Mickey head with the same wording and characters as listed below?

I would like the design with the cruise ship (first two designs). Baymax with Happy birthday Natasha for the first. And then a second with Mickey and Happy Mother's Day Liz.

Thanks for your consideration. Please feel free to say no. I wasn't sure if I could request alterations.
Hi, I added these to your folder :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter