LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyB, thank you for doing these amazing Disigns for thousands of people. We thoroughly enjoy decorating our cruise door with your designs each time we cruise. Below is our request for our upcoming cruise in May. If it's too many, let me know and I'll narrow down but I kept finding new ones I had not seen before that were just too stinkin' cute!!! And if there's any information you need that I did not include let me know. Thank you as always! -Misty

#1 File Name – LabyBStarCruise34
  • Name – Mark
  • Date for design – 2016
  • Date you need items by – Wed., May 4
  • File type - .jpg is preferable if possible
#2 File Name – LabyBCruiseLicense18
  • Name – ZELENT
  • State – North Carolina
  • Date for design – May 2016
  • Ship – Disney Fantasy
#3 File Name – LabyBCruiseKites2 (the one with Donald holding kite)
  • Name – Misty (Minnie kite), Mark (Donald kite), Myla (polka dot with pink bow kite)
  • Ship – Disney Fantasy
#4 File Name – LabyBCruiseMHPirate16 (Donald)
  • Name Left Ear – Mark
#5 File Name – LabyBCruiseLifePreserver25 (Tink)
  • Name Left Ear – Myla
  • Date Right Ear – 2016
#6 File Name – LabyBCruiseLifePreserver26 (AquaDuck Donald)
  • Name Right Ear – Mark
#7 File Name – LabyBCruisePortHole105 (Frozen characters)
  • Name – Myla
  • Date - 2016
#8 File Name – LabyBCruisePortHole11 (Mickey in goggles)
  • Name – Misty
  • Date - 2016
  • Ship – Disney Fantasy
  • File type – .jpg is preferable if possible
#9 File Name – LabyBCruisePortholeEar17 (Mine Mine birds)
  • Name – Misty
  • No date needed
  • File type – .jpg is preferable if possible
Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/mzelent
password is mzelent

Hi Lady B! Do you have time to make us some magnets? We're going on our first cruise on 5/21. If this doesn't give you enough time I certainly understand. I just found your designs and hope I'm doing this correctly.

We'd like your signs 40, 42, 50, 60 with The Kleitsch Family, Disney Fantasy - May 2016. 98, We Found Paradise!, Andy & Carolyn, Disney Fantasy 2016. 45, Celebrating 25 years of Magic, Andy & Carolyn Disney Fantasy 2016. 59, Andy & Carolyn, 25 years of Magic. All in the Disney font, please.

Thanks!

Hi Lady B! Do you have time to make us some magnets? We're going on our first cruise on 5/21. If this doesn't give you enough time I certainly understand. I just found your designs and hope I'm doing this correctly.

We'd like your signs 40, 42, 50, 60 with The Kleitsch Family, Disney Fantasy - May 2016. 98, We Found Paradise!, Andy & Carolyn, Disney Fantasy 2016. 45, Celebrating 25 years of Magic, Andy & Carolyn Disney Fantasy 2016. 59, Andy & Carolyn, 25 years of Magic. All in the Disney font, please.

Thanks!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/whnuwish
password is whnuwish

Hi Lady B :)

I love your work! Thank you for taking the time to make these designs for everyone.

LadyBCruiseMH123 (Cruise ship with fireworks - mickey ears)
Tyler
Norwegian Fjords 2016

LadyBCruiseMH21 (Minnie Mouse in sailor outfit - mickey ears)
Logan
Norwegian Fjords 2016

We would love if you could do a Carolina Panther Mickey Ears as well - I didn't see a sports section but read that maybe you make these as well. Dorsey Family - Disney Magic 2016

I'd be happy to be your assistant if I could get a quick rundown as to how to make edits :)

Thank you in advance!

Would need to have it by the beginning of June.

Last edited:
Hi Lady B :)

I love your work! Thank you for taking the time to make these designs for everyone.

LadyBCruiseMH123 (Cruise ship with fireworks - mickey ears)
Tyler
Norwegian Fjords 2016

LadyBCruiseMH21 (Minnie Mouse in sailor outfit - mickey ears)
Logan
Norwegian Fjords 2016

We would love if you could do a Carolina Panther Mickey Ears as well - I didn't see a sports section but read that maybe you make these as well. Dorsey Family - Disney Magic 2016

I'd be happy to be your assistant if I could get a quick rundown as to how to make edits :)

Thank you in advance!

Would need to have it by the beginning of June.
Hi There,

I do have a Carolina Panther Mickey head, located in my Mickey Head Sports folder (links are on page 1 of my thread):
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Sports/LadyBMHSports72.png.html
If you want a different style please look in my photo bucket and let me know what style you like:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Mickey Heads/Sports?sort=9&page=1
password DISneySmiles

Hi, I added these to your folder. I could not find a large size of stitch in his alien form so it is a bit blurry.
Lady B I am not able to see the designs when I go to my folder. Are you able to tell me why and what I need to do to see them. I can view the original designs but am not able to see the other 2.
Thanks
Elissa

Lady B I am not able to see the designs when I go to my folder. Are you able to tell me why and what I need to do to see them. I can view the original designs but am not able to see the other 2.
Thanks
Elissa
Hi, please check now, I uploaded them again.

Request Instructions and Other Info:
When requesting a design please give me the following information:
1. File Name or link of the sample from my photo bucket. If you do not post the file name or link and give a vague description like a pirate mickey head I will choose one for you and if it was not the one you had in mind you might not have your items in time if I have to re-do it. Please note that the file name can be found on the tab of the image page.
2. Names (Please note that I do not provide Blanks), Dates, Color, Font or any other information you would like on the design. All info must be in your original request. It is time consuming to change things after the design is completed. I copy and paste your text so please verify that it is the way you want it. The Disney font looks funny all caps so please keep that in mind when typing your desired text.
The exception to this rule are name fills, most of my name fill styles are all caps.
3. Character you want on the design if different than the sample, if you want me to use a specific clip art please post a picture of it in your request.
4. Date you need items by. If you do not list a need by date I will place your
request on my list in order of received and that is how I will complete it which means you might not get your request in time if it is needed right away.*
5. File type, I will create the item in png format unless you specify jpeg. I am unable to provide any other file types.
6. Desired size if different than 8 1/2 x 11.

Hello Lady B! Thank you so much for your time and effort to bring magic to so many!

We just booked a last minute cruise yesterday. If you are not able to get the designs done in time, I fully understand. It's a risk with last minute bookings. Our cruise is May 2-6, 2016 (11 days - eeek!)

LadyBCruiseSign96
Brennar Family - Disney Dream - May 2016

LadyBCruiseBoardingPass1
Peter - Disney Dream -Bahamian Cruise - May 2-6, 2016

LadyBMHChef2
Eric

LadyBMHChipmunk1
Peter

LadyBMHFairy11
Jodie

Hi LadyB,

We are so excited about your designs you made us. It's such a nice thing you do. Thanks again!!

We were wondering if you have any Lion Guard designs. If you do and have time, could you make one that says Liam please? We leave on 5/5 so if you don't have time we understand. Thanks for all you do :)

Hi, Lady B. This is my first time on the boards, so I'm not sure if I am doing this correctly, but I love your designs! My friend is taking her kids on the July 6th, 2016 Baltic sailing on the Magic for their first cruise, so I thought it would be nice to surprise them with some magnets that they can take with them. If you have the time, I'd love to get the design by June 20th so I can print and mail the finished products to them before July 1st.

If you can do it, I would like to have:
Kristen on MH32 (Minnie with cruise logo bow)
Kathleen on MH31 (Minnie sailor cap)
Michael on MH 30 (Mickey sailor cap)
Matthew on MH28 (Captain Mickey)

And if you can do Sign156 (ship with banner) using the Disney Magic in the center in 8"x1-" with:
The Mehta Family's
1st Magical Voyage - 2015

Also, if it is not too much to ask, my husband and I are sailing to Alaska on the Wonder this July 11th to celebrate his birthday, so if you are able to do your AlaskaCruise3 (Mickey and Minnie having an eskimo kiss on deck in front of a glacier) with "Alan & Francine - Disney Wonder" at the top and "Our Cruise to Alaska - 2015" on the bottom, that would be wonderful. I would need that by July 6th in order to print before we leave town.

If this is asking too much, then the one item I would really want would be the family Sign156 so I can help my friends kick off their first Disney Cruise on a high note. Thank you so mcu.

Hello Lady B! Thank you so much for your time and effort to bring magic to so many!

We just booked a last minute cruise yesterday. If you are not able to get the designs done in time, I fully understand. It's a risk with last minute bookings. Our cruise is May 2-6, 2016 (11 days - eeek!)

LadyBCruiseSign96
Brennar Family - Disney Dream - May 2016

LadyBCruiseBoardingPass1
Peter - Disney Dream -Bahamian Cruise - May 2-6, 2016

LadyBMHChef2
Eric

LadyBMHChipmunk1
Peter

LadyBMHFairy11
Jodie
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/April/FLpixie
password is FLpixie

Hi LadyB,

We are so excited about your designs you made us. It's such a nice thing you do. Thanks again!!

We were wondering if you have any Lion Guard designs. If you do and have time, could you make one that says Liam please? We leave on 5/5 so if you don't have time we understand. Thanks for all you do :)
Hi I can work on that, do you want a mickey head or a cruise design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter