LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
High...thanks for doing this...here are the one's we'd like for our Aug 13th EC- thank you

LadyBCruiseSign18 "The Pauline Family"

LadyBCruiseSign21 "Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise!"

LadyBCruiseSign34 "Pauline Family's 8th Disney Cruise!!"

LadyBCruiseSign56 "Pirate Adventure Awaits the Pauline Family!"

LadyBCruiseSign87 "Pauline Family August 2016"

thank you...

Here you go :)
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/July/Zeppelin
password is Zeppelin

Wow, these are great! I'm really sorry (I'm probably being an idiot) but I can't find out how much these cost! I've looked through but can't see!
TIA

Wow, these are great! I'm really sorry (I'm probably being an idiot) but I can't find out how much these cost! I've looked through but can't see!
TIA
I just looked and I don't see it in my directions either so I will add that soon :)
I do this for free. I provide only a digital image and then you will download the image from Photobucket and create the magnets, shirts, etc. yourself.

I just looked and I don't see it in my directions either so I will add that soon :)
I do this for free. I provide only a digital image and then you will download the image from Photobucket and create the magnets, shirts, etc. yourself.
That is amazing and kind for you to do this for free! :flower1:
They are fab! I'm definitely going to choose some if that's ok, thank you!

Thank you in advance for making our cruise even more special! hope these are ok and make sense! Sorry I can't find codes/file names for all so I've tried to describe them!

Cruise birthday sign, Mickey outline with Olaf on front of ship.
Left ear: Lorien's Birthday Cruise
Right ear: Disney Magic 2016

LadyBCruiseLifePreserver62
"Our First Cruise 2016"
Left ear: The Foster Family
Right ear: Disney Magic

Cruise sign 76
"I'm where I'm meant to be"
Liam, Vicki and Lorien
Disney Magic August 2016

Mickeyhead Rapunzel
(The one with black Mickey head and tiara with rapunzel standing on the right)
"Lorien"

LadyBCruiseSign21
"The Foster Family's first Disney Cruise"

Name fill princess cupcakes: Lorien
"3rd Birthday Disney Cruise"

Princess Line up street Sign: Lorien Avenue
Disney Magic

I'm sorry if this is too many, I could t choose!

Good morning, Lady B!! Could I please have the following:

LadyBCruiseMHPirate51 with the text Party like a Pirate Princess! Love, Teresa, Tammy, and Millie

LadyBCruiseMHPirate53 with the text Party like a Pirate! Love Teresa, Tammy, and Millie

LadyBCruiseMHPirate61 With Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Pirate's Night for You! Love Teresa, Tammy, and Millie

And these cupcakes, which you so kindly made for me last year but I can't find the files I downloaded anywhere and my old link has been disabled:

Belle cupcake- Teresa
Elsa cupcake- Millie
Rapunzel cupcake- Tammy

Thank you so much for the effort you put into making all of our Disney experiences a little more magical. I hope you feel the love and appreciation that we all feel for you!!!

Another request please! No hurry since our cruise isn't until October. Thank you so much!

1. Surfboards - LadyBSurfShack5_zpsf22a4c82.jpg -
first surfboard - name: Greg - theme: Davy Crockett or Frontierland theme
second surfboard - name: Victoria - theme: Monsters Inc. symbol
third surfboard - Name: 2016 - theme: Mickey
fourth surfboard - Name: Jackson - theme - star wars
fifth surfboard - Name: Stephanie - theme: Dumbo

2. Mickey Ears
LadyBMHMonsters4_zps611eb167.jpg - Greg
LadyBMHStar40_zpsd7bdb2ad.jpg - Jackson
LadyBMHCinderella19_zpscvb2drgl.jpg - Stephanie
LadyBToyStoryMH3_zpsu0grrp2i.jpg - Victoria
stepheb
password is stepheb

High...thanks for doing this...here are the one's we'd like for our Aug 13th EC- thank you

LadyBCruiseSign18 "The Pauline Family"

LadyBCruiseSign21 "Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise!"

LadyBCruiseSign34 "Pauline Family's 8th Disney Cruise!!"

LadyBCruiseSign56 "Pirate Adventure Awaits the Pauline Family!"

LadyBCruiseSign87 "Pauline Family August 2016"

thank you...

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/July/Zeppelin
password is Zeppelin

Lady B, thank you so much for these designs! I am embarassed to ask you to change one of them because it has the wrong ship name on it. I've been hesitating asking you since you finished them!

1. If you don't mind, will you please change LadyBCruiseMH57 to the Dream, not Fantasy.

2. If you don't mind, is there anyway you will take our names out of the right ear on LadyBCruiseMH92? I would like to use it for a t-shirt and I really don't want our names on it if possible.

3. If you don't mind, is there anyway you will take our names and Disney Dream off of LadyBCruiseMH52? I would like to use it for a t-shirt and I really don't want our names on it if possible.

P.S. - I am using #2 and #3 as magnets also just as you designed, but I want some really vibrant t-shirts that I could possibly use on multiple cruises (that's assuming I can afford another cruise, lol)

I understand if you won't do #2 and #3.

Thank you.

Thank you in advance for making our cruise even more special! hope these are ok and make sense! Sorry I can't find codes/file names for all so I've tried to describe them!

Cruise birthday sign, Mickey outline with Olaf on front of ship.
Left ear: Lorien's Birthday Cruise
Right ear: Disney Magic 2016

LadyBCruiseLifePreserver62
"Our First Cruise 2016"
Left ear: The Foster Family
Right ear: Disney Magic

Cruise sign 76
"I'm where I'm meant to be"
Liam, Vicki and Lorien
Disney Magic August 2016

Mickeyhead Rapunzel
(The one with black Mickey head and tiara with rapunzel standing on the right)
"Lorien"

LadyBCruiseSign21
"The Foster Family's first Disney Cruise"

Name fill princess cupcakes: Lorien
"3rd Birthday Disney Cruise"

Princess Line up street Sign: Lorien Avenue
Disney Magic

I'm sorry if this is too many, I could t choose!
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Completed Requests/August/FrozenFosters
password is FrozenFosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter