Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

My poor AAA agent was on hold for 2 1/2 hours!

But we now have free dining at the Contemporary from 9/14 - 9/24!! :cool1:

My TA is one of my best friends and she was on hold from 7am until 11:45am but she was able to change us to FD at pop in 2 standard rooms!!! Yay! Sept 7-14 !

Booked free dining online in a couple minutes just before 10am this morning, no wait time required lol. Staying at CSR Sept. 15 - Sept. 22. It's surprise birthday trip for my DBF!

Mom2Cody06 said:
50 min total phone call ... Booked two POR GV rooms (no standard available for the discount) .... Now the countdown begins

I booked 2 standard rooms at POR with free dining. Sept 7-14

Wow. This is crazy. I saw this entry in April. You were right on point. Thanks. I have been waiting for free dining to be offered for the fall. Now, it gets released only until 9-25.However, we have our trip planned for 10-2-13. Any word on extending free dining getting extended? :rotfl2:

Wow. This is crazy. I saw this entry in April. You were right on point. Thanks. I have been waiting for free dining to be offered for the fall. Now, it gets released only until 9-25.However, we have our trip planned for 10-2-13. Any word on extending free dining getting extended? :rotfl2:

The October - December free dining discounts are not ever released until July, sometimes August.

Is it blacked out or just unavailable? If you choose to keep nemo and its unavailable jut keep checking! It may be that a room opens up! :-) Otherwise how about a different section? Lion king, cars?

I originally had a Nemo room but wasn't able to keep it when my TA switched my res. to free dining on Monday. She tried again today but the CM told her due to popularity they weren't included in the free dining. :( I'm holding out hope one will be available when we check-in!

Ummm, I am going to be unhappy if the Free Dining for values is accurate on the website. It says only available 9/14-9/25! We check in on the 13th and I'd have to re-do my reservation to a room only the first night?!

I originally had a Nemo room but wasn't able to keep it when my TA switched my res. to free dining on Monday. She tried again today but the CM told her due to popularity they weren't included in the free dining. :( I'm holding out hope one will be available when we check-in!

You can try back in a week or so, and keep checking back. As people cancel and adjust, they can open up. Sometimes WDW even opens some up.

What did you end up booking?

I was thinking that if we had a room only ressie the night before for nemo (full price) that if i chose family suite without a specific theme they might just keep us there, but I really don't want to risk having to move rooms one day into our trip - especially when we use the first day to unpack. Can you see at online check in what room you have? Could I make to reservations - one for guaranteed nemo with out a discount and one for a family suite and if the family suite doesn't give me nemo just cancel and suck up the difference in $? My kids want nemo. And quite frankly the other options are completely unappealing to me (at least from the pictures).

You can try back in a week or so, and keep checking back. As people cancel and adjust, they can open up. Sometimes WDW even opens some up.

I think this was a typo on the site...it was based on a rate change on 9/14 or something from what Black562 said. Call in to add free dining through 9/25 at a value and u should be ok!

I think this was a typo on the site...it was based on a rate change on 9/14 or something from what Black562 said. Call in to add free dining through 9/25 at a value and u should be ok!

Whoops...accidentally quoted two things. I meant call back if you didn't get the room selection you wanted.
And, yeah, the 9/14 thing was a typo.

I have a question......I changed my reservation on Thursday from AoA in a LM room to All star movies in order to receive free dining. I never got an email and the website has the resort changed to Movies......but it says my balance an not be retrieved at this time. It says nothing about my tickets or my dining plan. I hate the new web site!! Should I call?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I have a question......I changed my reservation on Thursday from AoA in a LM room to All star movies in order to receive free dining. I never got an email and the website has the resort changed to Movies......but it says my balance an not be retrieved at this time. It says nothing about my tickets or my dining plan. I hate the new web site!! Should I call?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

The website has been down most of today, and things are probably still hazy from that. If it's not right tomorrow, call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter