Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Here's what I have so far.

Free dining is coming for South American and European residents.

The booking window will open May 9, and the offer will cover arrival dates of September 2 through September 25.

At the values, the offer is the quick service dining plan for free, and at the moderates and deluxes, the offer is the regular dining plan for free.

GREAT !!
This is the same info I had posted in the "September discounts watch" thread, I'm very happy that you are now confirming it !! :cool1::cool1:

Subscribing! Waiting for a discount for our Sept 14-21 trip. Anything would be nice since I had to break into my Disney fund for a home repair.

Well the South American and European free dining will be announced on May 9 and cover September 2-25 with quick service for values and regular dining for mods and deluxe.

Yes I know that sometimes it´s different for the USA market, if you go to the first post you will know the detais for the USA offer NOW :thumbsup2

Typically, late summer can be anywhere from mid August to the first couple of days in October. You have a great chance since you check in Sept 26. Fingers crossed for you! :goodvibes

Thanks smitch!! I'm crossing my fingers!!

And , since I'm still a bit new here, when ppl say "regular dining", is that what disney calls deluxe dining?

The booking window will open May 9, and the offer will cover arrival dates of September 2 through September 25.

But what is the deal with announcing a South American offer? I mean the UK has a separate site and always have separate offers, but I don't think in 9 years if tracking free dining discounts, I've ever seen a free dining offer through Disney marketed only to, and specifically for, South America. Interesting . . .

Thanks for all the info in your first post!!! Do you happen to know about possible discounts for the second half of August? It sure sounds like free dining is no longer a possibility at all for the month of August. Will there be a room only discount like the summer discount out now?

My friends i¨m happy to invite all of you tonigth if you want to know the next Disneyworld Offer for late Summer, confirmed like always of course, you Know that Danny25 never ever will disapoint you, I wait You today tonigth, here at Disboards :wizard:

Ok I see a lot of interest here and I see that some people can´t work correctly thinking in this, so

FD will be offered for the Usa market the details are release Date May9

yoiu can book from May 9, 2013 to September 15, 2013

Travel Dates (Arrivals):
September 2, 2013 - September 25, 2013

minimun stay 3 nigths maximun 14

these selected resorts are included

Disney Value Resorts

Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort

all of them will get Quick service Dining plan

Disney Moderate Resorts
Disney’s Carribean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside

Disney Deluxe Resorts

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney Campground and Cabins
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

all of them will get regular Dining plan

you must buy 2 days tickets

hope that this will make happy a lot of people

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!! THANK YOU!! :grouphug:

Looks like my dream last night is coming true! :) we are booked 8th-14th! :) now I need to pay off Visa so I can get 0% and have 6 months to pay it off! :)
Thanks you guys! Just the incentive I needed to get to my goal weight by September 6th!

all the info it´s now in my first post, i DON´T WANT TO MAKE yOU WAIT MORE IT´S REALLY DANGEROUS :thumbsup2

At the values, the offer is the quick service dining plan for free, and at the moderates and deluxes, the offer is the regular dining plan for free.

The US offer could either piggyback this one or begin a week later on May 16. I'm still getting info as we speak. Also remember the Thursday rule for visa holders.

More to come....

will this be all resorts? the summer offer excluded some resorts (french quarter being one of them and thats when i am staying in sept) so i was trying to see if i needed to switch resorts to get the free dining or if its for all....

Thanks smitch!! I'm crossing my fingers!!

And , since I'm still a bit new here, when ppl say "regular dining", is that what disney calls deluxe dining?

No, regular is the basic DDP with 1 TS,1 QS and 1 snack per day. The deluxe plan is never offered for free. Looks like this deal only goes through the 25th. You can either bump your trip up or just sit tight for the next discount to come out.

FD will be offered for the Usa market the details are release Date May9

yoiu can book from May 9, 2013 to September 15, 2013

Travel Dates (Arrivals):
September 2, 2013 - September 25, 2013

minimun stay 3 nigths maximun 14

these selected resorts are included

Disney Value Resorts

Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort

all of them will get Quick service Dining plan

Disney Moderate Resorts
Disney’s Carribean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside

Disney Deluxe Resorts

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney Campground and Cabins
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

all of them will get regular Dining plan

you must buy 2 days tickets

hope that this will make happy a lot of people

We are going aug 25th to sept 4 --- does this mean there is no free dining for late august :( :(

Ithink as long as 2 ofyour dates are in the window, they apply it to your whole stay? As long as it is under 14 days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter