L&M Car Rental was Great!

mattman2k

Mouseketeer
Just got back from a 9 day trip and took a chance on L&M Car Rental. No problems at all. We arrived at MCO on Monday 5/12 arounf 1PM and I was in the mini van soon after. No wait to speak of. No problem with my reservation and no insurance hard sell. The only problem I did have is their computer was down but they simply hand wrote up the the order. The mini van was a clean Windstar. The only thing lacking was cruise control but that wasn't a big deal. But the A/C worked very well which was good considering the temps during our stay were in the 90's each day!

Turn in was just as easy. There were only two customers at the counter when I came in (compared to the 20-30 next door at Alamo!) and I was out in less than 5 minutes. They honored my AAA coupon for 10% off with no questions.

All in all a great experience that I highly recommend. Granted we rented during a slower period but we will definitely use them again on our next trip!

I agree! I just used L&M last week and had no problems at all. There was no wait and the car was great. I thoroughly researched rental cars before my trip using all sorts of discount codes and L&M was the least expensive with no code, just a coupon I printed out from their website for a 1 class upgrade. I got a full size car for a week for $135 (all tax and charges included). I highly recommend L&M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter