• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kylo Ren Meet and Greet

Kevin1986

Mouseketeer
My friend just got kicked out of the meet and greet. She gave Kylo Ren a hug, she said it is natural for her to give characters a hug and I guess it is a big NO NO for that villain.

My friend just got kicked out of the meet and greet. She gave Kylo Ren a hug, she said it is natural for her to give characters a hug and I guess it is a big NO NO for that villain.
when you say "kicked out" was it by Disney security or just the CM staying in character?
Darth Vader, Kylo Ren and the Stormtroopers don't hug, you cannot touch them, it's part of their character and they stay in character, being scary and intimidating even if little kids start crying.

I think it was the CM... she was asked to leave Star Wars Launch Bay. They are villains, they don't want hugs lol.

I think it was the CM... she was asked to leave Star Wars Launch Bay. They are villains, they don't want hugs lol.
Gotcha, I get kicked out every time I go meet Kylo, even if I tell him that I'm part of the First Order...he always orders me to go and does a strong hand gesture toward the door...out of curiosity, your friend got "kicked out" of the meet or actually out of Launch Bay?

On another thread a poster was asking for suggestions on what to do when she met him. I dared her to hug him and she did. She didn't mention getting "kicked out" and said it was awesome.
Maybe Kylo is worried he's losing his tough edge, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter