Krystal's FREE Pop swap! CLOSED-Thank you Pop Century for adding fridges!

Ok-we all need to figure out how to fill our July dates. I want to try to keep the cost of this swap under $10 per person, but if we don't have enough people sign up-it will cost more. So, basically what I'm saying is that we need to fill our July dates in order to keep the cost down.

I also know that a lot of the other fridge swaps are trying to fill their July dates-but we have a little advantage, I think-we have ALL of July open and the beginning of August.

I posted some info. about our swap on the count down boad. If you hear of anyone who needs a swap on the dates we have open please pass our swap link around.

I am interested in June 9th - 14th. Please let me know if that would work with your swap. I also tried to PM, but got an error message.

I am interested in June 9th - 14th. Please let me know if that would work with your swap. I also tried to PM, but got an error message.

It should work as long as we are able to fill the July dates in our swap. (I just sent you an e-mail.)

bump

I am not getting email notifications for a few days, maybe a site problem? I am confident we can fill in the July dates!:yay:

Hi, I can't PM keep getting an error message? But am interested in June 2-8 if available. Thanks Karen

Am I the only one not getting the email prompts that replies have been added to the threads? I haven't gotten one in days, but I see there are new messages here!:eek:

At the top of this page (where you can click on page 1, 2, 3) there is a link with an arrow that says "thread tools". Click on the arrow and subscribe to the thread. If you're already subscribed to the thread it will give you the option to unsubscribe. Maybe you could unsubscribe and then re-subscribe. Other than that, don't know what to tell you. Maybe someone else can help-but I HAVE been getting prompts so don't think it's a system problem.:confused3

Am I the only one not getting the email prompts that replies have been added to the threads? I haven't gotten one in days, but I see there are new messages here!:eek:

This happened to me a month or so ago. I went several days with no emails, and wondered where everyone was! I checked the threads, and I was still subscribed. This went on for about a week, then I started getting them again. I don't have any idea why.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest