Kroger 2X Fuel Points For Fri/Sat/Sun Purchases From 5/1 to 8/2

Wasn't it always 2x before and the specials were 4x. Did they get rid of the 2x for all gc purchases?

This promotion allows your non gift card purchases to count 2x. Soda, milk, eggs, bread etc all count 2x if purchased on a Fri/Sat/Sun.

Question about the fuel points......I am assuming the gift cards are not 4x, as I bought some and my receipt showed only x2.......do the fuel points roll over until they are all used....if I need to buy a couple hundred dollars since my hubby's job has been giving him Kroger gift cards weekly we were able to buy the Disney cards with them....should I spread out?? We have until October to pay our disney cruise balance and just trying to maximize the fuel points..... If I understand it correctly it's 1.00 off for each 500 is there a maximum redemption amount per transaction at the pump and earning per month??? Sorry for all the we don't usually shop at Krogers soooo this is pretty new but figured it's a great way to make a dent in out balance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter